Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I have panels of her WILLING to use Conquerors and still getting caught in vines. What proof do you have to argue that Yamato didn't fight when she was getting trapped? :suresure:
Only everywhere but your imagination. All you gotta do is read. :laughmoji:

"Momonosuke (crying) says that he doesn't need Luffy's or Yamato's help, so he asks Yamato not to offer his help anymore."

Yea but that's not what I'm talking about. How do you feel about Yamato who knew how strong both Kaidou and Luffy were firsthand, witness GB live in the flesh firsthand and think to herself that Luffy alone may not be enough for GB. She wanted Luffy to roll up with his Yonkou tier crew/allies?
Because if they went to get Luffy the other would follow anyway.

Luffy would neg diff Green Bitch regardless.

This man really out here getting serious against an 8 year old with no CoA then dipped when a strong person actually showed up what a pussy.

Yes Ndule.
She got caught without even moving a muscle like the literal retard she is.
Especially when she was willing to use Conquerors Haki freely.

:suresure:
She got caught but no where does that mean that fight’s over, she didn’t escape the branches because if she did Momo’s whole moment would never have happened
She didn’t even use her ice powers or go hybrid yet or even used acoc in this very chapter unless you show me a panel. She used acoc last chapter because she was ready to throw hands then Momo told her not to fight a bunch of times
Think about the context and narrative instead of jumping the GB “negged Yamato+Scabbards!” hype train
Nobody’s neg diffing Yamato herself let alone the Scabbards+Yamato even if they’re weakened, and I know you think the same lol. Yamato has all the tools needed to drag out a fight

And here comes the excuses.

Now they are hating on GB because he didn't KO anybody even though he didn't even want to fight them nor was trying to. He was just negotiating with them. He gave them the opportunity to give up and bring him Luffy so nobody would get hurt.

This chapter once again shows how some readers have poor comprehension skills.

Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji watching Momo and Greenbull fighting.

Luffy and co are watching them as if their little son is finally fighting back a bully in their school. Poor Greenbull, being portrayed like this.
When I thought his portrayal couldn't get any worse, then full summary happened. @Sentinel @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @ranady @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Tejas .
What are you talking about lol.
If anything, it shows how pathetic Luffy and co are.
Luffy and co doesn't even know what's going on, Zolo said "Momo, I'm impressed", when in reality GB is whooping their ass.
Had it not been for Shanks, Scrubbards + Momo + Yamato would've been goners. :suresure:

Yea but that's not what I'm talking about. How do you feel about Yamato who knew how strong both Kaidou and Luffy were firsthand, witness GB live in the flesh firsthand and think to herself that Luffy alone may not be enough for GB. She wanted Luffy to roll up with his Yonkou tier crew/allies?
Aren't you looking too much into that statement? Based on the same thing, Greenbull backed off just because of Shanks 'haki'

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD WATCH THE MOVIE, LOOK I EVEN HAD SHANKS SHOW OUT OF NOWHERE NEAR WANO FOR NO REASON AND HAVE A FLASHBACK ABOUT UTA OUT OF NOWHERE JUST SO YOU GO AND WATCH FILM RED. PLEASE, IF I HAVE MHA BEAT ME ONE MORE TIME IN SALES THEN I AM GONNA FUCKING ROPE
Toei probably paid him to sell those tickets :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.