Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Where?
Did GB beat anyone? Nope
Did he win against Momo? Nope...round 3 didn't finish
Did he get passed them? Nope

In the end you lost your wanks didn't happen

GB in his strongest form = finals to beat weakened retainers , can only restrain them
Can't KO Momo completely

Low budget Mod Get out of here please
Man, there is a limit to how desperate you could get.

WAIT….if the wano wall need to be destroyed to unleash the pluton and Big mom and kaido now happened to be IN the ground magma so if they unintentionally break the wall the weapon might be released sooner….
:wonderland::wonderland:

I honestly think Shanks threw an AdvCoC flying slash at GB.

Why ?

- Because no matter how much CoC can intimidate someone. It doesnt physically hurt them. Greenbull was hurt by Shank's attack.
- Its ridiculous to believe Shanks can create magical AdvCoC explosions on people.
Shanks is just that goated. Sent that shrub a warning shot that had him paralysed and crying out in pain. From miles away.

We don't know if it's advanced but it's possible. Regular CoC releases lightning-like effects too.

Thats lowkey AdvCoC....

- Both not touching yet causing a massive explosion
- Black Lightning

They both just didnt know how to utilise it with their physical attacks. Luffy especially not knowing Ryou to let his haki flow from his arms.

No, that's completely your guess.

It's in the manga for you to read, Kaidou himself, when he decided he wanted to end the confrontation, returned to his base form and defeated them, without any use of DF.
If you want to count the chapters where Kaidou wasn't wanting to end the fight go ahead but we have a panel of Kaidou using his basic form when he decided he was going to end the fight, meaning the previous Kaidou wasn't even trying to finish the fight at all.
Kaido literally did what i said and thats a fact.

Lol theybwere worn down. You mad and Greenbull is literally trolling in the middle of the fight

I'm only guessing the specifics but these are details that aren't apparent yet. However, the bare bones of the story is completely clear and it involves Yamato not fighting back at all. The key is how Momo tells her she needs to be free to leave. If Yamato actually fought GB that would entirely defeat the purpose.
No its op read man read. This is odas way of putting Yamato is her place . You see those 4 guys who were observing the fight , all of them are above her as soon as she joins..it would start with her getting a trash ass bounty which pales in comparison and then being reduced to nothingness and fanservice . Cos once again oda always sticks to his shit . His crew dynamics have always being consistent and would never change . That is why Yamato is already eating dust at the expense of zoro sanji and jimbei .

I honestly think Shanks threw an AdvCoC flying slash at GB.

Why ?

- Because no matter how much CoC can intimidate someone. It doesnt physically hurt them. Greenbull was hurt by Shank's attack.
- Its ridiculous to believe Shanks can create magical AdvCoC explosions on people.
Maybe, let's wait for the nudes and see.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:suresure:which basically what happened

Unless you can prive she did fight or was beaten by putting up a fight yeah

If all she did on panels was try to block vines without attacking GB ...hen it's nothing
If all she did on panels was standing ...it is even worse

You basically saying "Oda you're wrong, Yamato did fight GB"
:risitameh:

I'm basically saying you can't read a children's manga for shit and "Low Top Tier" Yamato got bodied by Greenchad.

R

rubblerust

No its op read man read. This is odas way of putting Yamato is her place . You see those 4 guys who were observing the fight , all of them are above her as soon as she joins..it would start with her getting a trash ass bounty which pales in comparison and then being reduced to nothingness and fanservice . Cos once again oda always sticks to his shit . His crew dynamics have always being consistent and would never change . That is why Yamato is already eating dust at the expense of zoro sanji and jimbei .
Yep, could very well happen. No arguments here. However, she almost certainly didn't actually fight GB, because if she did then Momo's entire two-chapter ordeal would be pointless.

People were so worried that this chapter was going to ruin the Admirals’ portrayal but it ended up ruining Yamato’s instead
:milaugh:
Admirals portrayal is ruined, Nothing happened with Yamato. Stop pretending guys. These were such fillers. Admirals got ruined mainly because they achieve nothing and keep escaping scenes. If it was Jack...he would continue until he gets defeated.

Dude.
You can just admit you jumped the gun due to agenda leakers.
Yamato might push Aramaki, AT BEST, to a high diff.
That's all.
I'm not pushing some "1 admiral can shit on Kaido" or anything like that. But saying this chapter is, in any shape or form, an "L" for admirals means one of 2 things:
- You have higher hopes for Admirals than the likes of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung could ever aspire to have, so you are disappointed he didn't one shot the entire Wano country with everyone inside, or;
- You are too blinded because of some fandom war.
I don't hate admirals
Anyone who knows me know I don't hate them
I don't like the wanks

There's no hype here for GB
Oda used GB for Momo and shanks hype
GB presence was just to seel Movie Red and wank samurai

People who are claiming no diff o that Yamato fought are the reasons why I can't defend admirals in such chapters when people can't admit they were wrong that admiral = yonko or that Admirals can do what Yonko can by easily taking down full powered people.

Thats lowkey AdvCoC....

- Both not touching yet causing a massive explosion
- Black Lightning

They both just didnt know how to utilise it with their physical attacks. Luffy especially not knowing Ryou to let his haki flow from his arms.
What is advcoc
It's coc coating on weapons or fists or legs to attack your opponent with much more strength
What are you thinking advcoc is??

Status
Not open for further replies.