Status
Not open for further replies.
You need that more than anyone else in this thread.:zehaha:
Where?
Did GB beat anyone? Nope
Did he win against Momo? Nope...round 3 didn't finish
Did he get passed them? Nope

In the end you lost your wanks didn't happen

GB in his strongest form = finals to beat weakened retainers , can only restrain them
Can't KO Momo completely

Low budget Mod Get out of here please

Its literally been 7 days and most of the sccabards won't even injured enough to be knocked out so stop tbe cap. Yamato attack is better than any sccabards and GB took minimal damage from ACoC.
wasnt that fat samurai Jack level tier since he was fighting Jack without a problem, I think Oda displaying Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei watching their fight like some sports event made it sort of clear she would be the 5th strongest if she joined.

I honestly think Shanks threw an AdvCoC flying slash at GB.

Why ?

- Because no matter how much CoC can intimidate someone. It doesnt physically hurt them. Greenbull was hurt by Shank's attack.
- Its ridiculous to believe Shanks can create magical AdvCoC explosions on people.

Early spoilers:
Momo negs Greenbull and he literally craps his pants and collapses from Shanks’ distant haki

Reality:
Greenbull taunts the scabbards and solos them easily. Retreats from Shanks entire crew, though not before implying that he’s up for a fight in the future.
People are just too eager to fuel their agenda so kneejerk reactions become the norm.

Admiral wankers were riding their high horse for pretty much the entire month break so it makes sense that people just immediately start shitting on them when something doesn't go their way lmao

R

rubblerust

All I hear and read is goddamn headcanon coming outta ya ass. Why would she ask momo to call luffy and others for help if she was capable of putting up a good fight?? You yamatards have no shame do you ??
I'm only guessing the specifics but these are details that aren't apparent yet. However, the bare bones of the story is completely clear and it involves Yamato not fighting back at all. The key is how Momo tells her she needs to be free to leave. If Yamato actually fought GB that would entirely defeat the purpose.

[QUOTE="EmperorKinyagi, post: 3207535, member: 3429"]I love how Sanji fans are now trying to claim GB as there’s again after the full spoilers came out.

Lmfaoooo[/QUOTE]

Dunno man, would you rather he fight Kizaru then?, cause it seem like the "this is another Sanji vs King" thing is just being used as a scapegoat to try and invalidate any theory about Sanji that doesn't equal him being utter shit. Go back and check the comment history, you'll see people talking about how " This guy is being clowned, definitely Sanjis opponent".......not that I would have to tell you about flip flopping EmperorKinyagi.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

O
I honestly think Shanks threw an AdvCoC flying slash at GB.

Why ?

- Because no matter how much CoC can intimidate someone. It doesnt physically hurt them. Greenbull was hurt by Shank's attack.
- Its ridiculous to believe Shanks can create magical AdvCoC explosions on people.
Or
You are wrong

Yes. Yamato willingly allowed herself to get captured by Greenchad like a retarded idiot. :risitameh:
:suresure:which basically what happened

Unless you can prive she did fight or was beaten by putting up a fight yeah

If all she did on panels was try to block vines without attacking GB ...hen it's nothing
If all she did on panels was standing ...it is even worse

You basically saying "Oda you're wrong, Yamato did fight GB"

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What kind of loser energy do you have to have to try and shame someone for their avatar when you’re losing a debate?:risitameh:

Lee and Linyagi suddenly have energy after crying the whole day yesterday
I didn’t shed even one tear yesterday. Lmfao

I did cry when I read the full spoilers for 1055. I’m going to miss owning Yonko fans actually being a moderate challenge, Green Bull completely ended the Yonko hype this chapter.

Admiral vs Yonko was…fun, but now Yonko fans can join that hentai clown, wacking off to fantasy women in their basements lol.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok
Was kuzan serious as GB here? No
Was kuzan fighting her for 2 chapters in a long battle ? Nope

Get outta here please
Dude.
You can just admit you jumped the gun due to agenda leakers.
Yamato might push Aramaki, AT BEST, to a high diff.
That's all.
I'm not pushing some "1 admiral can shit on Kaido" or anything like that. But saying this chapter is, in any shape or form, an "L" for admirals means one of 2 things:
- You have higher hopes for Admirals than the likes of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung could ever aspire to have, so you are disappointed he didn't one shot the entire Wano country with everyone inside, or;
- You are too blinded because of some fandom war.

Status
Not open for further replies.