Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It's worth noting that Shanks was pissed and direct his COC right to Aramaki and it was felt the entire Wana and even hurting his own man , ironically Shanks dude who will not compromise of someone hurt his crew

Yes THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON THE SH CREW. Yamato is not so why would she be there? After Enies Lobby Franky was literally with his family. Bro shut up you sound clownish.

What literally in Enies Lobby Franky fought someone way weaker than Sanji and showed no impressive shit. In Wano Yamato constantly shown to be superior. Having CoC and ACoC and held off hybrid Kaido. Not the same has Franky. Franky couldn't even hurt Lucci
Once again that is why I said at the start and then when we got there oda put him in his place before having him join. Same shit in going on with Yamato. She is being put in her place before she joins. That is why she could never be a part of the big 4. Wake up and stop jerking off to 2d tits.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Could someone tell me where is GB's threat level for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe?

Emperor Luffy's team along with its members Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji are watching an 8 year old child fight an admiral who is supposed to be terrorizing everyone right?

Another W, is too much W for larine fans.
When the strawhats are literally just partying while KNOWING that an Admiral is there aiming for Luffy's head, and they don't care enough to actually fight him but to let Momo and the Scabbards take care of it.

This is a certified latrine W

Kizaru asked Sakazuki if he could go to Wano to deal with Kaido and Big Mom at once (crazy dope shit) Sakazuki denied, gave his reasonings and Kizaru obeyed

Ryokugyu came to Wano by himself, despite Sakazuki's orders, and decided to retreat by his own choice and analysis of the situation

Thats an interesting dynamic between Kizaru/Ryokugyu and their boss Sakazuki, i wonder how Fujitora fits in (if he is supposed to):quest:

Once again that is why I said at the start and then when we got there oda put him in his place before having him join. Same shit in going on with Yamato. She is being put in her place before she joins. That is why she could never be a part of the big 4. Wake up and stop jerking off to 2d tits.
How is she getting put in her place and Jinei definitely isn't stronger are you slow? She didn't get putvin her place. She got ACoC thats not getting pit in your place idiot

Could someone tell me where is GB's threat level for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe?

Emperor Luffy's team along with its members Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji are watching an 8 year old child fight an admiral who is supposed to be terrorizing everyone right?

Another W, is too much W for larine fans.
Sorry, The White Emperor is too busy admiring mystery CoC technique from the Red Emperor :steef::finally:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When the strawhats are literally just partying while KNOWING that an Admiral is there aiming for Luffy's head, and they don't care enough to actually fight him but to let Momo and the Scabbards take care of it.

This is a certified latrine W
LARAMAKI also doesn't have COC, another W for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.