Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmao. Aight. Its actually opening up interesting theories.
Aight I just read it. It’s pretty awesome that this was the true meaning behind opening Wano’s borders.

The only good OP theory I’ve ever read theorized that Luffy would use the Ancient Weapons to destroy the point on the Red Line where all of the world’s seas connect, which would create “All Blue” and unite all of the world’s seas into “One Piece”. I’ve been pretty much under the assumption for a decade now that this is where the series is ultimately headed, especially after Sharley saw a vision of Luffy destroying Fishman Island (this is the exact point on the Red Line where all seas connect).

So yeah I think this is where we are heading, the One Piece is all of the world’s seas being United, which would end all of the chaotic weather patterns and navigation/travel methods and such.

But Roger laughing when he read the world’s true history convinced me that the One Piece is going to be something much dumber. Lol

Sasaki literally never attacked Yamato. All that was happening is Yamato standing in front of bombs from fodders intending for Momo wothout blocking cause She has oni skin with Momo daying the Bombs are not even affecting her. She literally didn't even faint in the war even tho she fought Hybrid Kaidou and literally already recovered before everybody and has 0 bandages EVEN THO SHE FOUGHT FUCKING HYBRID KAIDO AND TOOK BEATING WITH ACOC

She also didn't get medical or food until Luffy and Zoro got back up cause she was fasting. READ THE FUCKING STORY YOU CLOWNS
These guys just hate her coz she got adcoc and stalled kaido while they wanted X to do that

They know she has better hype and feats

All they can cling onto is "GB trapped her" although no mention or panels of her fighting GB like retainers did before getting trapped
Even offscreen no mention

This chapter doesn't also state that GB damaged her

:milaugh:

Yamato in one move hand GB sweating hard and praying her

People think GB actually fought yamato offscreen yet no proof of that

:suresure:still waiting for panels or info that GB beat Yamato or yamato did fight

Yamato didn't even go all out lol
She's not even injured
Mate, you got duped with Yamato. Just admit you were wrong.

Calling her Low Top Tier is a fucking disgrace.

She's not especially she's going to join the crew

Monster trio will always be Monster trio, the OG ( top 3 strongest)
It's Oda divine rule
Sanni and Zoro will surpass her
Right now? Nope

Oda blatant doesn't want her to fight same way he kept Luffy and his commanders from fighting GB

You guys think Oda did that to say Wings/jinvei> Yamato?

Ironically he did in a single chapter what Kaidou failed to do in the entire screen time he had. Schooling Yamato.
Probably believes the same shit as WB, with Oden losing “fair and square ” vs Kaidou, after the latter killed the witnesses.
Can not you read? Momo did not want Yamato's help.. Yamato did not fought Greenbull, she offer her help but Momo refuse.. if Yamato interferes, I wonder if Greenbull will be okay and still get cocky...
Stop you overrating GB

Last edited:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Sasaki literally never attacked Yamato. All that was happening is Yamato standing in front of bombs from fodders intending for Momo wothout blocking cause She has oni skin with Momo daying the Bombs are not even affecting her. She literally didn't even faint in the war even tho she fought Hybrid Kaidou and literally already recovered before everybody and has 0 bandages EVEN THO SHE FOUGHT FUCKING HYBRID KAIDO AND TOOK BEATING WITH ACOC

She also didn't get medical or food until Luffy and Zoro got back up cause she was fasting. READ THE FUCKING STORY YOU CLOWNS
And the fact that Yamato was about to transform into Hybrid without even daring to fight him first gives her even worse portrayal lol. It means that even she knows how big of a threat he is to her
:milaugh:

R

rubblerust

Aight I just read it. It’s pretty awesome that this was the true meaning behind opening Wano’s borders.

The only good OP theory I’ve ever read theorized that Luffy would use the Ancient Weapons to destroy the point on the Red Line where all of the world’s seas connect, which would create “All Blue” and unite all of the world’s seas into “One Piece”. I’ve been pretty much under the assumption for a decade now that this is where the series is ultimately headed, especially after Sharley saw a vision of Luffy destroying Fishman Island (this is the exact point on the Red Line where all seas connect).

So yeah I think this is where we are heading, the One Piece is all of the world’s seas being United, which would end all of the chaotic weather patterns and navigation/travel methods and such.

But Roger laughing when he read the world’s true history convinced me that the One Piece is going to be something much dumber. Lol
I think it makes more sense if they destroy reverse mountain instead. It already has the four streams from the different Blues going into it, so it can turn into All Blue easily. Plus they can reunite with Laboon right afterwards.

Mate, you got duped with Yamato. Just admit you were wrong.

Calling her Low Top Tier is a fucking disgrace.
You're the one wrong

You can't prove she fought or got beaten
Not even damaged

No such info.

In fact GB didn't even beat them, he only trapped them (maybe a vine cage or whatever)
GB did beat Momo at first.

2 different things !
Momo was beaten wheile retainers and Yamato weren't stated to be defeated.

Greenbulls logic makes absolutely no sense. You won’t come to Wano because Kaido is there yet you’ll come to capture the character that beat his ass, while two other characters that defeated a Yonko together are there and his crew + alliance that defeated a Yonko crew is there?

Yet you run from Shanks? I need to see something from Shanks he’s clearly a monster and probably the strongest character in the verse.

But I don’t like Greenbull at all

No one is saying this chapter made GB look bad, the shitposting going on here is that he can handle yonkos and he has one that made him leave and the other one that watched the fight literally laugh going heehee which is surely someone that feels threatened at the presence of a admiral or thats just luffy being luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.