Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
haki was never introduced in marineford AFAIK of WB smashing akainus body making his mouth bleed, jozu punching aokiji to make his mouth bleed or akainu's fist going through Ace. So we shall wait until the raw texts come out for 110% certainty. This is a warning for greenbull fans here before they have a possbility of getting trolled later in the forum.
It was introduced in MF you just need to re read it again

I don’t think Yamato will join at this point, Momo is strong but he still needs to master his devil fruit, swordsmanship and haki and he has missed 20 years of experience in these skills that needs at least 3 years of constant training to cover, not to mention that he needs administrative tutoring on how to run a country.

Yamato is necessary for Wano’s safety, even if she did join in name she won’t be sailing with them for this reason

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But even Aokiji never did anything like what Ryokugyu just did
The emphasis is one plant being burned and destroyed and a new plant being grown to replace it, so Ryokugyu's old body was burned and destroyed and a new body was created for him to switch to.
Yes because the Mori fruit is even a level above the Hie fruit in terms of the elements physical nature. F.ex. Hakiless physical attacks itself, if powerful enough, would completely destroy the Kinniku Mori body but it wouldnt cause any damage to GB's real body. Just like how it would destroy Kuzan's Ice but wouldnt cause damage. And like Kuzan recrystallizes into Ice, I think its very possible that Aramaki regrows his body.

Completely destroyed was an exaggeration, as long as we agree he was taking damage from the blast breath it doesn't matter.
From what? Momo's Blast Breath or an Haki infused Blast Breath. I think he didnt take damage at all from Momo's Blast Breath but will definitely take damage to his real body even after regrowing from an Haki infused Blast Breath.

R

rubblerust

I don’t think Yamato will join at this point, Momo is strong but he still needs to master his devil fruit, swordsmanship and haki and he has missed 20 years of experience in these skills that needs at least 3 years of constant training to cover, not to mention that he needs administrative tutoring on how to run a country.

Yamato is necessary for Wano’s safety, even if she did join in name she won’t be sailing with them for this reason
sometimes it's hard to tell if people are trolling or actually retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.