Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still retreated from the RHPs and not from Shanks alone :kayneshrug:

Besides why are we acting like I dont have Shanks over GB in my list even before this chapter lol.
Sure, but he was still shook to the core by Shanks' Haki alone which stood warning.

I know you agree with Shanks > GB, but following the tradition of the forum, a certain fan base has to eat dirt. You are just indirectly serving that purpose. :kappa:

I don’t think Yamato will join at this point, Momo is strong but he still needs to master his devil fruit, swordsmanship and haki and he has missed 20 years of experience in these skills that needs at least 3 years of constant training to cover, not to mention that he needs administrative tutoring on how to run a country.

Yamato is necessary for Wano’s safety, even if she did join in name she won’t be sailing with them for this reason
Yamato has literally 0 reasons to stay in Wano country currently

Please read the full summary before writing all that, you're not making sense

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
These last 2 chapters have barely moved the plot forward. How is Oda planning to finish the story in 3 years?
What do you mean? We learned Wano's history; we know what it means to open Wano's borders, which in turn, answers why Momo decided to not open Wano's borders. It can also be concluded that Zunisha will be used to either break the walls around Wano or to pull Pluton out of Wano.

We learned about how the dynamics around the world are changing, and what's going on in the outside world. Luffy and Sabo are seen as heroes all around the world. We learned something new about the Fisher Men. Shanks is making a move. Luffy got his hands on the third RP. Akainu declared a war on the brother of destruction. The story progressed a lot in the past couple of chapters if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.