Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this makes more sense, honestly the Greenbull thing kinda disappointed me , like I expected a better sense of justice + a better character/personality , yet we got a reckless admiral , who ran away when a real challenge came for him (ig yamato is able to pull up a fight vs him) tho still an admiral shouldn't be a pussy , lets take for example kizaru and akainu or previously aokiji , the would never back down from a fight even vs emperors (throwback to when kizaru requested permission from sakazuki to go to wano when he knew bm was forming an alliance with kaido)
kizaru backed up from rayleigh he is being useless right after old rayleigh stand on his way.

Same like fujitora being stopped by sabo

Or not lets not forget about how useless greenbull and fujitora against sabo and revo vets.

All above not even involved yonko character

kizaru backed up from rayleigh he is being useless right after old rayleigh stand on his way.

Same like fujitora being stopped by sabo

Or not lets not forget about how useless greenbull and fujitora against sabo and revo vets.

All above not even involved yonko character
Yes but atleast they aint no pussies , like i always think that yonko>admiral whoever it was ,but the thing is an admiral shouldnt have this type of personality , like running away cause CoC isnt the best criteria for a final saga villain

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
These Shanks fanboys really shouldn’t read the dialogue and just pretend the chapter ends when Aramaki gets hit by the CoC.
The dialogue changes nothing as far as I am concerned. GB is perfectly capable of fighting Shanks or even Roger for that matter. But you can't deny that influencing an admiral of all things with CoC is crazy.

She was fine because GB didn't damage her. She got captured and was waiting to get penetrated. There isn't much she'd have done if it weren't for Shanks.
She was temporarily restrained in base form after being told not to join the fight. Suggesting there's nothing she could've done when she has an attack that went toe to toe with bolo breath which set them free anyways, is pure headcanon. She hadn't even transformed.

The dialogue changes nothing as far as I am concerned. GB is perfectly capable of fighting Shanks or even Roger for that matter. But you can't deny that influencing an admiral of all things with CoC is crazy.
It is, but I would counter that this is definitely not a basic application of COC.

This is and advanced technique based on Shanks raising his sword.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
She was temporarily restrained in base form after being told not to join the fight. Suggesting there's nothing she could've done when she has an attack that went toe to toe with bolo breath which set them free anyways, is pure headcanon. She hadn't even transformed.
So she's a retard who chooses to get caught for shits and giggles because Momo asked her not to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.