Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mihawk might be better than Shanks in the swordsmanship but obviously Shanks has another power that makes him the strongest. it is the same power that Roger had and Kaido highly praised.
This has been debunked 1000s of times. Shanks is primarily a swordsman and he uses his Haki as fuel for his attacks, which uses swordsmanship. So if Mihawk is a stronger swordsman, then he's stronger than Shanks by default. There is no logic in comparing people who do not have swordsmanship as their primary method of fighting with those who're primarily swordsmen. Shanks is the latter and hence his rivalry with Mihawk.

Won't be taking anything away from Shanksu. Top Haki in the verse for a damn reason. Still not even near half as bad as made out to be. He said that they ain't going to fight yet.

@Fujishiro That overgrown lizard can't stop getting hyped. Rest in fucking peace already.
Yeah I have no problem admitting that Shanks and Kaido are above Greenbull and the other current admirals (other than Sakazuki).

The thing that flustered admiral fanboys @Shanks (this is a response to your post) were leakers saying that Momo and the scabbards low diffed him. That was bullshit.

Last edited:
Facts. BM > Mihawk. Idgaf if she has a sword. Just like Law > Zoro
Yea imo the swordsmen fandom want to monopolize haki as their own thing, so they include that WSS will be stronger than anyone having a sword. That's why they include Gol D Roger as a swordsman since they want Mihawk to be stronger than him, Zoro stronger than him etc. They also said Mihawk > Roger since Mihawk has a black blade while Roger has no black blade. Tldr making up WSS definition however it fits them.

Meanwhile

- Rayleigh can use haki with or without sword, even his finger flick hurt Luffy pre-TS

- haki is also used by other fighters not just swordsmen

- Even Akainu said "haki users" when Marco and Vista attacked him. Not to exclude Vista from being a swordsman, but haki powers is not under that term since the two are different

- Rayleigh specifically said "i'll teach you haki" while Zoro said to Mihawk "teach me the sword",

- even Vergo said about "superior haki user" to Smoker, signifying that "haki user" is a real term, independent to swordsmen.

- Zoro said "btw King you attack with kicks and flames and your sword is funny. Oh no wonder you never said you're a swordsman" which King confirmed that he didnt bother using traditional technique (thus not limiting himself JUST to being a swordsman).

- If using fire and kicks as primary power already is outside limit of being just a swordsman...how about Fujitora calling meteors? BM summoning fire-lightning elemental woman? And how about using CoC lightning bolt or CoC ranged paralysis from miles away that bring realization about powerlevel difference? Isn't it clear enough that Oda will NEVER place haki master under the category of strongest swordsman? Isn't it clear enough that Oda will NEVER place Shanks below Mihawk?

---

Sorry for the rant lol

Mihawk to EB Zoro: I can show you the difference in strength between you and I without the need of crossing blades at all.

It's the same for Shanks vs. Admirals. His presence alone is enough to make an admiral give up, due to the desperation.

Shanks is the closest being to Joyboy. Like being the unofficial Joyboy sacrificing his arm for the real one. That's why the strawhat went from Roger to Shanks to Luffy. with Imu himself standing before a strawhat as it symbolizes what he is afraid of. The man who casually walks into the holy land, dictating the Gorosei what to do.

Bro, what kind of sneak "attack" are you talking about? It was Shanks' anger from 5 miles away that paralyzed Greenbull. How can you even call this attack.

:suresure:
This isn’t basic COC, it’s an advanced application likely beyond anything we’ve seen from a current character.

Shanks’ COC is insane. But this is also an offguard attack.

And again, I have no problem admitting Shanks or Kaido > GB. My main gripe has always been that I don’t think admirals are relative to commanders (admirals >> YCs other than Beckman) . So I have no issues with this chapter.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Ryokugyu defeats Yamato, Momonosuke, and the scabbards by himself. Kaido himself cannot do this, not a fucking chance.

Ryokugyu also stated that he doesn’t want to fight Shanks and his crew, YET.

I can’t breathe, every spoiler provider is fucking trash for not mentioning this

@MarineHQ62 @EmperorKinyagi @God Tier Sovereignty @The White Crane @Lili @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @Extravlad @kurwa @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Erkan12 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
ADMIRALBOIS FOREVER STAY WINNING! :steef::finally::hohoho:

This has been debunked 1000s of times. Shanks is primarily a swordsman and he uses his Haki as fuel for his attacks, which uses swordsmanship. So if Mihawk is a stronger swordsman, then he's stronger than Shanks by default. There is no logic in comparing people who do not have swordsmanship as their primary method of fighting with those who're primarily swordsmen. Shanks is the latter and hence his rivalry with Mihawk.
We don't know if shanks exclusively mains a sword, kind of like mama

Status
Not open for further replies.