Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never read such stupid shit period. So Momo and her friends are getting slaughtered before her eyes yet she doesn't intervene and even lets her get trapped willingly thinking about how to request aid even though she could just do it himself.

Lmao. Some logic you've got there. I surely don't seem to know how to use my brain.
Slaughtered? Hahaha

He detained them.

:kailaugh:

Based on Redon's summary, the pic we got isn't the one where GB gets paralyzed and cries out in pain. That occurs before the panel we have.
“Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

Is there anything you want to say to the statement that “Shanks being as strong as Benn Beckman who is ~ King level who got neg diffed by Greenbull” - @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

you know Lee used to think Akainu was only sweating from Shanks because he is a snitch in league with Gorosei or something like that, but do you have anything to say in light of recent events? 🤓 Akainu, his favourite, sweating and in pain from Shanks
:kuzanshut:

“Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

Is there anything you want to say to the statement that “Shanks being as strong as Benn Beckman who is ~ King level who got neg diffed by Greenbull” - @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

you know Lee used to think Akainu was only sweating from Shanks because he is a snitch in league with Gorosei or something like that, but do you have anything to say in light of recent events? 🤓 Akainu, his favourite, sweating and in pain from Shanks 🤫
Shanks wasn’t doing anything to Akainu at MF, he was caught offguard.

current day Akainu is likely not much weaker than Shanks if at all

Lol
I've seen the whole chapter

Wait then you'd see if I'm lying
GB does coats his branches to attack raizou

He does the same when he decides to be serious vs Momo but Shanks interrupts from afar
Great. Confirmation that coating his branches does not mean he's serious as he only wanted to go serious after Blast breath.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung you underestimated this man's connections. Dude has already seen the entire chapter.

the fact that Green Bull said not now means he don't fear Shanks ... and he can hold his own in a fight
fighting Shanks + RHP is just unreal ... even for Roger or Xebec
but holding his own ... is respectable ...
GB can only be confident against shanks if he has all the admirals and SSG with him otherwise he will always flee

movie red 2 admirals+ many ship and marine solider run away why?

because shanks haki

@The White Crane
Ryokugyu is fireproof now, so will Sanji not fight an admiral or will he beat someone who counters him or will he fight a different admiral?

Honestly curious of your opinion
:cheers:
I still think so because of two reasons:

1. The pics show that Aramaki has to grow a new body after Boro Breath hits. This means, fire should be able to stop him while not hurting him for real.

If the Cook can figure out how to upgrade his CoA to base flow level at least and receive an upgrade for Ifrit Jambe, with a finished form of it looking like a Black Flame, it could be a flame that can also cancel out Aramaki's logia intangibility and therefore actually hurt him.

2. I don't buy the Cook being close to Zoro's level at all due to Cook and Marco not winning against King and Queen before Zoro replaced Marco, so it beggars belief to not think that Zoro essentially hard carried that victory. This makes me belief that, if the SHs actually got the Admirals fight, the gap between Cook and top tiers can only be bridged by a match-up advantage or a hax.

This is why Cook's only victory against any top tier can only come against Aramaki, making the fight being Cook's Flame Hax vs Aramaki's Raw Stats.

TLDR; I believe that, due to flame hax/match-up, EoS Cook can beat Aramaki extreme diff. You put him in a solo fight against other top tiers like Mihawk or Kizaru or Kaido and it's gg EoS Cook. A win against Aramaki is Lolda's only choice to keep Cook's credential as a top tier intact.

you know Lee used to think Akainu was only sweating from Shanks because he is a snitch in league with Gorosei or something like that, but do you have anything to say in light of recent events? 🤓 Akainu, his favourite, sweating and in pain from Shanks
:kuzanshut:
Except Ben is not Shanks lvl.

Jeez that fake translation of VC is still going on :josad:

Last edited:
Based on every image,

GB only looks good coz he ended up trapping retainers even tho they tried cutting his branches

Other than that... not really anything great.

Used koka to overwhelm and catch raizou
Blow and hurt by Momo once...the second time he uses regen
Literally shook by sensing Shanks CoC
You're such a fraud dude.

Do you know how many posts you've made saying Momo trashed him 1v1 and the retainers didn't fight Ryo at all?

Which kinda makes it worse for Aramaki..
Aramaki ain't playing with Shanks i can see Shanks being a tier above new Admirals but for OG admirals nah , shanks couldn't paralyze Akainu and never got shown / said that he is getting paralyzed either by Sfx or by speech

you can even see Coby being koed like the same effect after using coc which also emphasing the usage of CoC here , well it's obvious Akainu is treated well by Oda and got mentioned besides Teach so he has to have the power to ignore that .

Status
Not open for further replies.