Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s still weird that the trio + the fish just stood there while an admiral is invading like…i get its a cool panel but come one the crew saw what an admiral can do multiple times for them to be bystanders…?

actual bad writing
? Luffy knows he alone can handle an admiral and if it ever came to that he would help them.
This was all about the Scabbards protecting their land without outside help
This isn't Sabaody anymore.

I’m going to go a step further. Forget Kaido.

What Shanks does is a better feat than anything Roger has shown us.

Shanks, by feats, has the best haki in the entire series, easily.

I think Shanks is stronger than Roger.

it’s still weird that the trio + the fish just stood there while an admiral is invading like…i get its a cool panel but come one the crew saw what an admiral can do multiple times for them to be bystanders…?

actual bad writing
Eh it’s the same as luffy not allowing Johnny and Yosaku from intervening with Zoros duel with Mihawk. Luffy Zoro and Sanji knew this was Momos fight and interrupting it would do more harm than good

actual bad writing
It's just a narrative mechanism to show ''Momo's determination''.

But, yeah, still bad writing anyways.

Shanks officially has better feats than Roger and WB.

Nothing they’ve shown haki-wise is as impressive as this.
I agree with WB but Roger is built different. Even Kaido was hyping HIS Haki. I guess Shanks is very close to Roger in terms of skillset and Haki though. I mean, Roger bested Primebeard with swordsmanship + Haki alone. Primebeard probably had awakening, better DF mastery and max level Haki, comparable to Kaido if not even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.