Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah bs. His brother was killed by Admiral and became his biggest mental breakdown, and now his close friend Momo is about to get skewered by another Admiral, Greenbull and he is busy eating.
Luckily Shanks to prevent tragedy and also preventing Luffy's another mental breakdown.
Either Luffy doesn't really care about Momo, or he is just as retarded as his fanbase here.
Not really
Luffy can see the future so if GB is about to kill Momo Luffy will get in
He's watching because GB is not a threat

So let's go down the list

He couldn't sense momo using boro breath and was caught off guard which means his haki is ass

Couldn't defend against momos fire attack even though he hyped up his flame proof forest

Got his body vapped had to create a new body and got pissed at MOMO.

WAS HAKI SLAPPED FROM A DISTANCE BY SHANKS

WITH LUFFY NOT GIVING A FLYING F because he was even worth his sanjis or Zoro's time?

Added with the fact that 99 perfect of the scabbards had Yamato were squeaky clean
And without the "yeaah, we can defend Wano on ourselves"- narrative, they just get wrapped in roots and their lifes sucked out of them, goofy diff.

Shanks legit saved them, otherwise Luffy would had to bump in.
Are people really that dense

A

arturwitt90

Ok lets assume they used one arm cuffs on Queen. Queen does not need his DF to destroy all those fodder gifters and take those seastone shackles off himself.
Nah i agree for the most part. I forgot to say that they were still imjured so not at 100%. Maybe 70%. It was stated 2-3 times that fighters are still injured.

I feel sorry for the zkkbois, I'm tired of telling them to be realistic, they haven't learned anything from the ZKK failure, I wouldn't bet even 1 cent on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks, it's betting against the bank itself.... Shanks fans are going to shit on Zoro fans' heads at one time or another, you can engrave that in your minds.

You do know that they fought 3 days on equal terms? Im taking that over the attack sizes. Plus they had an equal CoC clash!
Yeah I know that base Kaido fought someone that isn't part of his top 5 for 3 days.
She's maybe equal to Kaido in arm strength but in skill, speed, durability, endurance, haki and power, Kaido wins by a landslide.

I feel sorry for the zkkbois, I'm tired of telling them to be realistic, they haven't learned anything from the ZKK failure, I wouldn't bet even 1 cent on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks, it's betting against the bank itself.... Shanks fans are going to shit on Zoro fans' heads at one time or another, you can engrave that in your minds.
please don't run away when proven wrong

Mihawk being stronger than Shanks is canon :suresure::suresure::suresure: you guys need to cope harder when Oda shows us the real skills of Mihawk :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Don't bring in Vista, even Shanks was baped by a Sea king :blush::blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.