Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its stated that Luffy and Zoro were injured...which makes sense since they just woke up.

King has already healed from Dragon Damnation....the attack that caused the most damage. Queen's burn damages disappared. He has no bandages. King has one useless head bandage but we know the damage would be less than the Dragon Damnation he healed from.

Theyve got around 90%+ of health in my opinion. Being Ancient Zoans....allows to recover sooo much faster than ordinary humans.
king used both wings to counter Zoro tatsumaki....sadly he is left with just one:suresure:, so the absolute defense (gara style) is broken cuz the flame aint working like before:myman:

A

arturwitt90

Its stated that Luffy and Zoro were injured...which makes sense since they just woke up.

King has already healed from Dragon Damnation....the attack that caused the most damage. Queen's burn damages disappared. He has no bandages. King has one useless head bandage but we know the damage would be less than the Dragon Damnation he healed from.

Theyve got around 90%+ of health in my opinion. Being Ancient Zoans....allows to recover sooo much faster than ordinary humans.
Yes they may recover faster, but they lost, so they took more damage than most of the winners. I cannot fully agree here with you. Bandages are always a sign of being not fully healed, especially when you lost.

A

arturwitt90

Mihawk was playing with Vista :suresure::suresure: and that's an excuse, who would want to lose their hand, lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Shanks did. 100% true fact from the manga! Whitebeard said a man like you lost an arm and Shanks destroyed CP9 before that. So you cannot say anything here to support your story.

So law is following Robin scent..... they already bang bang nice law:lawbepo::robinsweat:

Well chad deserve that:

Zoro got perona tashigi and hyori:zosleepy::perocry::emohiyo:
Luffy got this new girl in the movie,the new girl in the game and boa:mihanha:

Kid got nami:happinesspunch::kidsmile:

Sanji got the 3eyes + some trans people:suresure::chopoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.