Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it I’m gonna say it.

What Shanks does to GB is more impressive than anything Kaido did in the entire arc.

He’s definitely stronger than Kaido if this is our first glimpse of him.
What about Mihawk? If oden without a blacken blade left post traumatic memories... godhawk would own the dragon without even trying
This guy went straight to Shanks without any fuking problem, no fear nothing. The fact that the duels were legendary should tell you what a monster this guy is :milaugh:

Another one that boasts connections lol?

In every case, we will see. I'm not boasting anything because I said what I said based on the pics and the summary, and the summary says: "Ryokugyuu returns to his normal form and says he has no intention of fighting Shanks and his crew. At least not now. " So, if that doesn't change, I don't see how it could, this is the situation.
That's good. Give yourself a back door to weasel your way out of

H

Herrera95

I feel sorry for the zkkbois, I'm tired of telling them to be realistic, they haven't learned anything from the ZKK failure, I wouldn't bet even 1 cent on Mihawk being stronger than Shanks, it's betting against the bank itself.... Shanks fans are going to shit on Zoro fans' heads at one time or another, you can engrave that in your minds.
Why the hell you and others are bringing Zoro, ZKK and Mihawk to this?

You guys are addicted to it.

Nah i agree for the most part. I forgot to say that they were still imjured so not at 100%. Maybe 70%. It was stated 2-3 times that fighters are still injured.
Its stated that Luffy and Zoro were injured...which makes sense since they just woke up.

King has already healed from Dragon Damnation....the attack that caused the most damage. Queen's burn damages disappared. He has no bandages. King has one useless head bandage but we know the damage would be less than the Dragon Damnation he healed from.

Theyve got around 90%+ of health in my opinion. Being Ancient Zoans....allows to recover sooo much faster than ordinary humans.

A

arturwitt90

Mihawk being stronger than Shanks is canon :suresure::suresure::suresure: you guys need to cope harder when Oda shows us the real skills of Mihawk :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Don't bring in Vista, even Shanks was baped by a Sea king :blush::blush::blush:
Shanks willingly gave up his arm. Vista held Mihawk off. Vista would shit himself when Shanks would start fighing him.

It's dumb

Lucky Roo already proposed to meet
Again, Lucky Roo isn't Shanks and if the point is that he decided to not meet because he saw the Nika poster, then it makes sense.

I'm not saying it's not a movie Red promotion. I know it is. I'm just saying that Oda used this excuse to have him here, but the intention was to always have them meet later, probably at Laugh Tale

Looks like the action is over. The got their 3rd poneglyph and they know the whereabouts of Pluton. Zunesha prolly is the one, who would have to destroy the walls.

Guess Wano is pretty much over. The next 4 chapters will be interesting, cause then we might already know, what's going to happen next.
Prolly Elbaf + 4th Poneglyph

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No shit, that's still not the canon explanation though.

Chances are they were never going to meet before Laugh Tale. Oda just wanted to have this moment (the same shit happens in the film basically)
You see Uta panel and you still think it's not a canon explanation? :kaidowhat:
Oda literally used the manga as a billboard for movie promotion. Man has no shame anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.