Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AwakenedCabbage what's your read on Shanks? Chapters like this definitely remind us of why he's definitely altruistic and not "evil" by any means (it does not betray early characterization of Shanks).

However, what I still am curious about is just how all of this aligns with his comments last chapter and who he is to the Gorosei/Sengoku. One thought I have is that he's trying to play a certain role for the Gorosei as a means to "control" piracy (he sees the difference between good and bad pirates), but I'm just not sure what that truly means in the end.

Anyone can respond to this question btw, I'm just curious of where this is actually meant to go (and no, not being offscreened by Blackbeard lol, if that isn't clear enough).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino @Jailer

"You guys....Not yet" will be the damage control takes for this week
:cheers:

Aramaki knew all of the RHP's are there and that he won't fight them now but eventually at some point.

Also, Aramaki is the only one in Wano to realise it's Shanks. CoO better than Luffy, Sanji and Zoro?
:myman:
he's the only one shanks is using telepathy on though and ''yet'' implies he needs to come back with help to take on Whanks

Status
Not open for further replies.