Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Nah that Momo one is alright. Typical Oda exaggeration for the sake of adding weight to the moment that that lil bum is fighting back.

The GB screaming in pain will probably be the worrying panel.
I don’t think you’ve seen it since the image is not out but looks like you’ve got your own source

How does he look when he actually says he doesnt plan to fight them FOR NOW is what will matter the most :goyea:
We can only see his back side, he raises his hands(well they’ve been in the air since the black lightning) and there are those manga panic effect

He say tasteless to go after exhaust young lelaves

the alliance still recovering
Yep, it's easy to misinterpret his altruism/kindness/fair play with being a straight up protagonist.

Shanks exudes vibes similar to a famous Yakuza named Shimizu Jirocho. Barring his direct Yakuza references, everything about this Yakuza was aimed at resolving violence to peace, but is still a violent and dangerous man himself. It's.....really interesting lol.

Shanks wants to face Luffy at his peak I'm sure. He finds it despicable to not give someone the courtesy of recovering and taking advantage of a situation full stop.

Shanks: Marine, I won’t say you’re being despicable…!!
But targeting the exhausted “young leaves” that just brought changes to the history of pirates….
Shanks: …that’s a bit tasteless if you ask me….

Sure shanks, keep the same energy on when luffy beat starve wounded don krieg

Remember law have infinite stamina out of nowhere ?

Law claim he will stop his attack after using awaking power , then post more awaking attack on big mom. Law got infinite stamina is born meme.

Don’t forget that this man has a black blade and CoO wasn’t even his most hyped Haki attribute. Lol

Admirals are in a whole other realm of power. Why do people think I’m joking when I say Aramaki > Luffy? Some unsubstantiated rumor about Kaido being the 1v1 king that was stated once and never again buried itself that deep into people’s minds? Lol
It's insane man, I feel like a clown for thinking he has a weakness to fire

Green Bull's fruit being a logia makes way more sense after this chapter.

His body may not be a straight up fluid like most other logias but him essentially being one with nature gives him a lot more versatility and doesn't limit his power to just get countered by fire.

Him reappearing from another plant after Zoro Breath is honestly an underrated feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.