Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where is justice that luffy and his friends beat don krieg and his crew who is starving and wounded?
Hey shanks , are you going pull same energy on don krieg and his crew ?

they just ate the food like hour ago

@Sword God Ryuma i don’t take shanks statement seriously because this zoro say don krieg is wounded and starving. Luffy and his friends have rest, eating, and not starving for 7 days.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We united against Kaido but after he fell into the Magma pit we were able to dump the trash theory that that weakling swordsman could ever be important enough to kill an Emperor. His endgame was Ling who was wrapped up like a McChicken by Aramaki.
Zoro's 8 year old student has got an admiral screaming in pain:josad:

D

Deleted member 83

as swordtards we need to wank zoro's strongest opponents and the admirals just can't measure up:kayneshrug:
We united against Kaido but after he fell into the Magma pit we were able to dump the trash theory that that weakling swordsman could ever be important enough to kill an Emperor. His endgame was Ling who was wrapped up like a McChicken by Aramaki.
Lmaoooo this is gold

We united against Kaido
:kriwhat:

I always thought sword tards and admiral fans like each other, the fuck did this chapter do
oda destroyed 4 headcanons ZKK and admiral being 1vs1 equal to yonko, captain mid being stronger than joy boy or grandmaster chad Zori. Doctor Law got super awakining + bang bang robin
Still I am happy that the cock&cook is far behind the grandmasterchad/joyboy. it is a disgrace to call him a wing of the pirate king :suresure:

Momo is right Luffy&Zoro and the rest that is the right balanced in the future pirate king crew:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.