Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL DESTROY EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, YOU MAKE MY WEEK SO BAD AND I WAS STILL HAVING HOPE, BECAUSE GOD EXIST AND HE GIVE ME THE POWER TO SURVIVE FROM THIS, YOU ARE BASTARD AND YOU [/SIZE][USER=8417][SIZE=4]@Echizen_Jo_Ndule[/SIZE][/USER] I WAS KEEPING YOUR NAME SOMEWHERE IN MY HEAD SO I CAN QUALIFY YOU TO BE THE BIGGEST FRAUD THAT THE EARTH EVER GOT, I BET YOU TO SEND WHAT YOUR FRENCH PROVIDER GIVE YOU IM FRENCH AND I SPEAK FRENCH!

@TheAncientCenturion @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack

oda destroyed 2 headcanon ZKK and admiral being 1vs1 equal to yonko
Still I am happy that the cock&cook is far behind the grandmasterchad/joyboy. it is a disgrace to call him a wing of the pirate king :suresure:

Momo is right Luffy&Zoro and the rest that is the right balanced in the future pirate king crew:milaugh:
How did Oda destroy Admirals on Yonkou level? Cause GB says he don't want to get jumped by Red hairs?

What are the odds that the reason Shanks didn’t fight Big Mom and Kaido is because he knew it was pointless and that he knows the one piece isn’t on Raftel
For the same reason Kaido and Big Mom didn't fight Shanks, for the same reason Kaido did not want Big Mom to enter Wano, saying it would be a full scale war. Yonko are equal in power, which includes political power. Garp himself stated Shanks is equal to the other Yonko, including Whitebeard. They are thus stalling each other more or less without seeing each other at all. Kaido said he hasn't seen Big Mom for decades and Whitebeard too said he hasn't met Shanks in a long time.

The fishmen and mink have ties to the road poneglyphs both being trusted to protect one by the kouzuki

Oden and by default had mink and a Fishman retainer. What if the last ones trusted were the oni to tie in kaido and yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.