Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the classic "Mihawk takes baseless credit for any other swordman" gimmick. People like to treat Mihawk as some sort of grifter to who deserves credit for things instead of actual portrayal. Apparently haki is now swordsmanship exclusively, and because he's the WSS, any feat performed by anyone else is automatically attributed to him. Shanks doing what he did this chapter is purely attributed swordsmanship lmao.

Again, I will probably regret even posting this, because watch how the vultures come to swarm this comment, just like they did yesterday.
"haki is exclusive for swordmanship, what shanks did is attributed to mihawk"

haki is not exclusive to swordmanship esp COC, they are exclusive for ppl who have king ambition or quality to leads,
we dont even know if mihawk has coc.
roger become strongest never mentioned attributed to swordman but more lean toward him as haki monster just like garp or shanks because that's all matter, the peak haki itself is COC and what shanks just showed and again mihawk doesnt even confirmed to have one.

can mihawks make admiral run away without unsheating his sword even without showing his face like shanks?hell no, he couldnt even stop buggy, crocodile, jozu or vista even when he trying while shanks stop entire war without even throw one slash, only by his Intimidation Haki.

How low zorotards have fallen , from making 4+ page essays about ZKK and zoro being the jesus of wano to nitpicking dialogue from an 8 year old to try to prove ur dogshit point and satisfy ur love boner for the "grandmaster" i guess law and kidd are weaker then zoro as well because they weren't mantioned :josad:
It doesn't change the fact that Sanji belongs to "the others", unlike Zoro.

And anyway I was not among ZKK supporters.

:cheers:

It's the classic "Mihawk takes baseless credit for any other swordman" gimmick. People like to treat Mihawk as some sort of grifter to who deserves credit for things instead of actual portrayal. Apparently haki is now swordsmanship exclusively, and because he's the WSS, any feat performed by anyone else is automatically attributed to him. Shanks doing what he did this chapter is purely attributed swordsmanship lmao.

Again, I will probably regret even posting this, because watch how the vultures come to swarm this comment, just like they did yesterday.
well shanks is getting extra hype also in all his cards + new thing about movie red especially when they are saying that he had duels with the strongest swordman in One Piece.

Who is grifting here?

Shanks or the strongest swordman Godhawk?:milaugh::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.