Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu is still above him :kata:
Not even you believe that at this point Vlad. You know how Oda views Shanks. There's a reason why he gets a movie, why the 25th anniversary logo is Shanks and Luffy, why Oda drew Shanks and Luffy for the 20th anniversary etc.

If anything the last chapter sets up date between Akainu and Sabo's pipe.

Getting folded by the strongest pirate in history is hardly an L. What you guys fail to realise is that taking out Shanks is what will make Teach be seen as the biggest threat. For that to happen Oda has to make Shanks monstrous. Making the shrub run from a warning shot is the first of many Ls you and others are going to have to endure.
That's why I'm enjoying Shanks hype atm, it wasn't at the expense of Gb too as he expressed he's willing to fight him and his crew later on.
Teach is top 3 fav characters, I'm hyped for their fight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I also have a history hating on the "mentor" of the MC in basically any manga. I do like Kite from Hxh and Rayleigh though. Hate Jiraya
Rayleigh is meh but the fact you hate Jiraiya and you embody Jiraiya… ironic
Post automatically merged:

I can’t, Awakened part is to pay tribute to Kaido
TheAwakenedCabbage

you can be mini TAC!

Shanks is a WG dog, Gorosei's puppet, Mihawk is the strongest, most powerful and probably most skilled swordsman alive and buggy is now on the same level as Luffy and Shanks.
Higuma, commander underling BB with no DF, lord of the Coast all say hello to Shanks. :cheers:
gorosei are the one whom make time for shanks and hear him talk lmao it's vice versa. they are his dog, like greenbull being his chicken this chapter
meanwhile sengoku say shichi are trash of ocean and tell them to stfu
heck akainu sent momonga and other vice admiral to hunt down kinds like mihawk
while shanks knocked down momonga only again by his aura lol

Status
Not open for further replies.