Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

:catsure:

robin is a flirt, she flirted with jinbe in the past ('i can't say no to a handsome man ;)'), and she's flirting with law now: 'oh you're here? you must have liked my perfume to follow me all the way here ;)'

in truth, while it's not impossible that law likes robin (as a woman), it's even more likely that the actual reason he's stalking her is that he wants to kidnap/seduce her so that she'd become HIS poneglyph-reader. or that he's just following her around to get bits and pieces of the ancient history.
Stop

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

:catsure:

robin is a flirt, she flirted with jinbe in the past ('i can't say no to a handsome man ;)'), and she's flirting with law now: 'oh you're here? you must have liked my perfume to follow me all the way here ;)'

in truth, while it's not impossible that law likes robin (as a woman), it's even more likely that the actual reason he's stalking her is that he wants to kidnap/seduce her so that she'd become HIS poneglyph-reader. or that he's just following her around to get bits and pieces of the ancient history.
I'm not reading all that after seeing you Stan law x Bepo

And without the "yeaah, we can defend Wano on ourselves"- narrative, they just get wrapped in roots and their lifes sucked out of them, goofy diff.

Shanks legit saved them, otherwise Luffy would had to bump in.
Are people really that dense
The only one who got his life sucked out was raizo lol. Yamato was fine and momo was too. Infact was his vines even able to penetrate momos scales?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
luffy and co are so chill watching GB fight momo and the scabbards.
imagine if that was kaido or big mom instead of GB lol

You don't have to imagine lmao.
Luffy in the canon, left Big Mom to Franky, Robin, Jinbe & Brook as he headed off to the Rooftop where Kinemon was.

Didn't he also leave Big Mom & her goons to be dealt with by Jinbe, Carrot & the weaker Strawhats while he fought Katakuri? Didn't Bege also consider Katakuri a bigger threat than Linlin?

I wonder what all of those mean now.... :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.