Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody fights gimmicky characters at some point, I don't know what you're talking about. Zoro doesn't have the monopoly on it and Oda would have it very easy to gimmick his way out for Kizaru; the guy is made of light, it's like I can already read Zoro realizing that Kizaru "...can only reach lightspeed when moving in straight lines!".
Kizaru's travel speed is irrelevant, we've seen old Ray intercept and stall him, that's hardly a gimmick, it's only good to cover great distances. Now if he could consistently move and attack, actually drop combos at the speed of light this wouldn't be OP.

:catsure:

Why does Robin said Law was following her scent,

That sound weirdly sexual as if Laws a creep.

Translators explain :pepeanger:
robin is a flirt, she flirted with jinbe in the past ('i can't say no to a handsome man ;)'), and she's flirting with law now: 'oh you're here? you must have liked my perfume to follow me all the way here ;)'

in truth, while it's not impossible that law likes robin (as a woman), it's even more likely that the actual reason he's stalking her is that he wants to kidnap/seduce her so that she'd become HIS poneglyph-reader. or that he's just following her around to get bits and pieces of the ancient history.

Status
Not open for further replies.