Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to imagine lmao.
Luffy in the canon, left Big Mom to Franky, Robin, Jinbe & Brook as he headed off to the Rooftop where Kinemon was.

Didn't he also leave Big Mom & her goons to be dealt with by Jinbe, Carrot & the weaker Strawhats while he fought Katakuri? Didn't Bege also consider Katakuri a bigger threat than Linlin?

I wonder what all of those mean now.... :quest:
lol no one stayed to fight bro everyone bailed especially luffy. can't compare this to what's happening right now where luffy zoro sanji and jimbe are chilling, eating and drinking while watching GB make a clown of himself.

No big deal, Yamato already fought Kaido's strongest form for 30 minutes
Actually with Kaido Momo & the scabbards can go sightseeing too

:shame::risitavirus:
i agree with you
sadly GB ran away so maybe next time when he grows balls

I've done these arguments 30 times these past days. I will tag & clown you in a special thread when the chapter comes out
We never once argued. For this to be an argument would be for you to present a legitimate point. You did not do so. So this was me teaching you more than anything else.

Greenbull had a trash Performance.

Everyone is unscathed except raizo

Yamato didn't even use her powers or hybrid

Zoro Luffy and Sanji sat on their ass watching the scene eating because they weren't even remotely intimidated by him.

Greenbull himself stated that he would not even show his face had kaido still been there.

He was vapped by momo after hyping up his fire resistance.

Was vappend by momo which means he had 0 way of defending.

Was vappend and was caught off guard which means his observation haki is ASS.

Oh yeah and shanks babyshacked him from a distance with only haki.

And there we go :sadgrin:

Proclaimed directly to Yamutto's face that if there's a powerful figure in Wano, they'll be able to deter invaders.

You don't need to be Einstein to realise that figure obviously isn't going to be Momo. Excluding the omniscient narrator stating Momo lacks strength a few chapters back, GB literally laughs at the idea and was seconds away from making the world's first dragon shish kebab, if it wasn't for (an outsider) Shanks saving his ass. Hence definitively proving that whilst Momo may have the dedication and will, it's clear as day that he doesn't have the strength to actually protect the country on his own.

Momo wants the "people of Wano" to be able to take care of themselves. Which is gonna culminate in Yamao being accepted as a samurai, retainer and their newest guardian figure to replace her father. It was honourable of Momo to grant her leave, but nonetheless, she will stay by her masters side like the good dog that she is.
God you're pathetic.

You cannot accept that your wrong and have to make up shit and delusions to deny the reality in front of you.

Its quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.