Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kaido hit her with a thunder bagua COC infused hybrid attack and Yamato clashed evenly with it

I know you hate her, but don't be stupid
Kaido also hit Zoro and Law with Bagua, both of them were able to cry or faint to shit way weaker than that. Kinemon no sold Ragnarok.

Oda does what he wants. She is not a top tier. I don't hate her. I hate stupidy.

Scabbards can't replicate what Yamato can
At this point you're bullshitting.

Yamato was able to damage Kaido and endured multiple attacks from Kaido.

Out of all the confirmed ACOC users 6 are top tiers n 2 are high tiers and it has been said by Kaido himself that only the very very strongest can use it, who are you to deny?

I don't like Yamato, but what's truth that to be said.

And everyone doesn't have COC, let gone ACOC to begin with
She is not a Top Tier. You are trying to wank her as a way to channel some hype to Zoro because he has advCoC too. That's ass move.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Kaido also hit Zoro and Law with Bagua, both of them were able to cry or faint to shit way weaker than that. Kinemon no sold Ragnarok.

Oda does what he wants. She is not a top tier. I don't hate her. I hate stupidy.
Law/Zoro did not match the Thunder Bagua. Kin'emon literally disassembled from the attack lmfao

It's entirely stupid to pretend Yamato is a high tier when she fought a Hybrid ACOC Kaido for 25+ minutes

Even if he was "going easy" on her, he was trying harder than 90% of the roof top lmfao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Even tho I participate in it a lot, power scaling is the most toxic and retarded discussion ever. Especially because the author of the series we all read here is a fuckin moron who doesn't give a fuck about continuity or anything.

Sad to see mfker milk series for 16 years this badly.

She is not a Top Tier. You are trying to wank her as a way to channel some hype to Zoro because he has advCoC too. That's ass move.
You're totally ignoring the fact that Oda himself stated through Kaido only the very very strongest can use it, already been cemented that Yamato is strong enough for her.
And why would I need Yamato to hype Zoro? When we already have 3 more opponents to hype that up, Zoro would've been a top tier anyway by the EOS, with or without ACOC, but now it's bound to have.

Even tho I participate in it a lot, power scaling is the most toxic and retarded discussion ever. Especially because the author of the series we all read here is a fuckin moron who doesn't give a fuck about continuity or anything.

Sad to see mfker milk series for 16 years this badly.
This is how teh world works Seth
Deal with it
Money whores will be money whores

Seth

โ€Ž
Law/Zoro did not match the Thunder Bagua. Kin'emon literally disassembled from the attack lmfao

It's entirely stupid to pretend Yamato is a high tier when she fought a Hybrid ACOC Kaido for 25+ minutes

Even if he was "going easy" on her, he was trying harder than 90% of the roof top lmfao.
Running around Kaido for 30 minutes is not fighting him. Their one and only big interactions was Bagua vs Bagua. She survived that mostly due to her fruit. She did nothing to Kaido.

AdvCoC doesn't boost your level if your base is weak. She is Commander level, which one is up to debate. She has not much ap. Katakuri takes her out, Marco probably not, King depends, Shiryu does and Beckmann does.

Status
Not open for further replies.