Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're totally ignoring the fact that Oda himself stated through Kaido only the very very strongest can use it, already been cemented that Yamato is strong enough for her.
And why would I need Yamato to hype Zoro? When we already have 3 more opponents to hype that up, Zoro would've been a top tier anyway by the EOS, with or without ACOC, but now it's bound to have.
Only the strongest have it yet Law has bigger feat than Zoro.

C'mon man you can be in this much denial.

You're totally ignoring the fact that Oda himself stated through Kaido only the very very strongest can use it, already been cemented that Yamato is strong enough for her.
And why would I need Yamato to hype Zoro? When we already have 3 more opponents to hype that up, Zoro would've been a top tier anyway by the EOS, with or without ACOC, but now it's bound to have.
“Haki is the strongest force in the world”
Proceeds to lose to df awakening

:saden:

Definitely going to push her as an inbetweener at least
lol more like neg or little finger move on Yamato in 1vs1 serious greenbull.

Zoan or not, Yamato can’t even escape from his plant. Low top tier Yamato lose to the plants:gokulaugh:

Greenbull made yamato a princess peach “ Luffy save me from greenbull “ and asking luffy and his friends to beat this guy.
Worst of all , got saved by Momo the cry baby dragon . Talk about humiliating part .

Greenbull is not even trying .

I think Yamato is strong to rival queen. Jack got lucky get promoted to all-star calamitiy.

I remember iam25 claim Yamato is admiral level, yet got beat easily by greenbull (may be weakest admiral )

Kaido also hit Zoro and Law with Bagua, both of them were able to cry or faint to shit way weaker than that. Kinemon no sold Ragnarok.

Oda does what he wants. She is not a top tier. I don't hate her. I hate stupidy.

She is not a Top Tier. You are trying to wank her as a way to channel some hype to Zoro because he has advCoC too. That's ass move.

Status
Not open for further replies.