Well, think time say Goodbye

So as I was implying, I am leaving. I know I'm not the most known and senior member, but still I guess I thought it would be the right thing to say it for those that might care.
Anyways it's not because "Im quitting one piece!!!" or some shit but just because I thought that even if fun, this forum thing is not for me anymore,.maybe if I was still a kid but alas, I had my fun.
All this checking of notifications and waiting for likes and response - its all parasocial and hypocritcial for me when my own own path (my ninja way???) is against it.
Still I had some fun disscussion and think there are some great people here, so yay. I dunno I thought I would say something more profound but maybe actions speak louder than words.
Anyway I would say just to delete my account, but in the case One Piece actually ends in 3 years, just give me a ban for 3 years๐Ÿ˜‚
So in case that the forum is around, I can check it out (if I myself didnt bite the grass by then/ forgot or dont care by then)
Maybe I'll have started my own comic by then (or atleast finished my shitty fanmanga)

B

Ballel

So as I was implying, I am leaving. I know I'm not the most known and senior member, but still I guess I thought it would be the right thing to say it for those that might care.
Anyways it's not because "Im quitting one piece!!!" or some shit but just because I thought that even if fun, this forum thing is not for me anymore,.maybe if I was still a kid but alas, I had my fun.
All this checking of notifications and waiting for likes and response - its all parasocial and hypocritcial for me when my own own path (my ninja way???) is against it.
Still I had some fun disscussion and think there are some great people here, so yay. I dunno I thought I would say something more profound but maybe actions speak louder than words.
Anyway I would say just to delete my account, but in the case One Piece actually ends in 3 years, just give me a ban for 3 years๐Ÿ˜‚
So in case that the forum is around, I can check it out (if I myself didnt bite the grass by then/ forgot or dont care by then)
Maybe I'll have started my own comic by then (or atleast finished my shitty fanmanga)
Bye and have a good life out there:optimistic: