Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just sad, man. Idk how people are aight with that. Forget Mihawk, Zoro himself is being treated more like Sakura at this point than Sasuke. The same role every arc and saying/doing the same stuff over and over again. The best thing we got in probably the most Zoro-related arc ever in the entire story was a few chapters of him looking cool before being so blatantly sidelined just for Luffy.

Even if Oda manages to squeeze in some kind of lore/content in the last couple chapters before the Straw Hats leave Wano...it just makes things even more pitiful, with Oda treating Zoro as an afterthought or a small loose end to tie up.
I mean I don’t think the problem is Oda treating Zoro less like Sasuke, it’s the idea that the only thing important to Oda about Zoro is that he’s strong is the sad part. Zoros past, his character, nothing seems important to the plot accept swinging a sword

I don't know, it sounds like that's exactly what happened.
Yeah, but I hope that in the next chapters will happen something that can explain Ryokugyu's presence on Wano. Otherwise, Oda's management would be simply awful.

At least the BMP, maybe another scene with Shanks outside of Wano (with some importance).
If not, his introduction would be totally pointless. He could even have a Black Blade but no one in Wano, the land of Ryuma were Black Blades are a thing, said a thing.

Last edited:
He moved and sprouted out. He has no damage. You claiming he losing stamina is headcanon.

What? Cause he was in that body at the time then he moved. Bro do you know what the word move means. Go revisit Moria powers. He sprouted out somewhere else. 0 damage
Lol to move is to make steps foward or backward. I didn't know that moving was be having my body vaped resorting to me having to sprout a new one.

When did I say that he lost stamina fighting momo?

I stated last time I checked plants utilized and need nutrients to flourish.absorbifn nutrients is his gimmick. What do you think he does with the nutrients he absorbs?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's just sad, man. Idk how people are aight with that. Forget Mihawk, Zoro himself is being treated more like Sakura at this point than Sasuke. The same role every arc and saying/doing the same stuff over and over again. The best thing we got in probably the most Zoro-related arc ever in the entire story was a few chapters of him looking cool before being so blatantly sidelined just for Luffy.

Even if Oda manages to squeeze in some kind of lore/content in the last couple chapters before the Straw Hats leave Wano...it just makes things even more pitiful, with Oda treating Zoro as an afterthought or a small loose end to tie up.
I'm not aight with it but what can I do? It's up to Japanese audience. Those retarded fucks would eat shit if Oda shat on their chests. They never complain and boost his ego.

Didn't he say recently that he doesn't care what people say?

Man. I always figured Oda would hype Shanks like this at some point, but he can't even include 1 panel of Mihawk doing something other than sitting on his ass and being mildly amused? Every time Shanks is scene on-panel, he generates hype...but all we get from Mihawk is a chuckle at whatever event is happening around the verse.
Oda did mihawk dirty. He has shanks shaking an admiral with only COC but mihawk gets nothing. Even in MF every admiral fought and damaged WB but mihawk never fought him. He needs to give mihawk good feats asap.

R

rubblerust

Yeah, but I hope that in the next chapters will happen something that can explain Ryokugyu's presence on Wano. Otherwise, Oda's management would be simply awful.

At least the BMP, maybe another scene with Shanks outside of Wano (with some importance).
If not, his introduction would be totally pointless. He could even have a Black Blade but no one in Wano, the land of Ryuma were Black Blades are a thing, said a thing.
I fear you might be disappointed.

Ryokugyu just dropped by because he sensed an opportunity to easily take Luffy's head. He's gonna be outta there already next chapter.

Also doubt we'll get anything about BMP.

Zoro could visit Ryuma's grave in a couple of panels. Since Enma didn't turn black already we probably won't see anything about black blades until the next boss fight at least.

Yes the Admiral debates are mostly started by Zoro/Sanji fans. I think any Admiral fan knows that they're all going Extreme Extreme diff against each other.
Any sane person knows that all admirals are on the same level.
Just like King and Queen were portrayed at the same level dozens and dozens of times during the manga.

These are usually extreme fanboys and trolls who will argue otherwise

Oda did mihawk dirty. He has shanks shaking an admiral with only COC but mihawk gets nothing. Even in MF every admiral fought and damaged WB but mihawk never fought him. He needs to give mihawk good feats asap.
In MF, Mihawk made one Yonko ran away and low diffed another one despite said Yonko having DF advantage. :mihanha:

Also, his casual slash showed more power and range than even Big Mom, another Yonko, ever did. :kailaugh:

But, yeah, I am kinda hoping to hear Mihawk stalemating Kizaru before the mission to arrest him having to be called off because there is nothing left of the island where they fought. :zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.