Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM literally knows how to use ACoA and ACoC. Her Haki mastery was already better than Ch. 1010 Luffy by virtue of sky-splitting alone. Don't confuse Oda's plot nerfs with her direct portrayal of Haki mastery.
She used an ACoC punch once and that was it, idk about ACoA. Her harki mastery being better than rookie user Luffy isnt much to write home with.
Post automatically merged:

Now how tf were they communicating
Jedi shit. Or Shanks was using the VOAT.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And “better coo” then fuji is wrong
Sensed GB's presence near the Flower Capital from the Sea of Wano. I dont wanna hear any excuses.

big mom knocked more people out with coc then kaido has
BM was breaking things just from her coc.
Again, when she was throwing tantrums lmfao. In combat, as she was spamming CoC - she didn't even Knock Out Speed the Gifter.

:milaugh:Navy fans coping

EVERY Great Pirate CoC matches others in battle.

Shanks has superior adcoc and other CoC skills than BM but his CoC overall isn't above others since he's not PK nor WS.

Skyplitters > Admirals in power
No wonder why Oda nerfed WB hard, adcoc gura will have KOed Akainu not just take him out for sometime .

Ah yes, the one where he uses fire resistance techniques that are still highly flammable. Wow!1!1!1!1 Aramaki is the strongest admiral confirbed1!1!1??1!
You do realize that same fire technique Raizo uses hurt Kaido?

And we saw Fujitora casually deflect this:

There’s no way GB can’t answer Sabo’s fire attacks.

Sensed GB's presence near the Flower Capital from the Sea of Wano. I dont wanna hear any excuses.
Fuji has island range Coo, and can sense the whole dressrosa, no excuses for this one you’re right.
Again, when she was throwing tantrums lmfao. In combat, as she was spamming CoC - she didn't even Knock Out Speed the Gifter.
“Again” when did you repeat this to me? Shanks was angry big mom was throwing tantrums so they’re both similar and she was way more destructive, matter fact Shanks couldn’t even ko no one with that coc If you want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.