Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a Kaido fan, how does it feel for Shanks’ literal first major feat to be better than everything Kaido showed in his arc?
GB himself says he wouldn't have come to wano if kaido was here. Kaido's first feat of baby shaking an YC1 full power is based and even then in base. I always have shanks and Kaido on same level also. And I like shanks too the red god

Kaidou>Akainu=Shanks>Aramaki(Admirals in general)>BM>>>>>>>Buggy.
Yeah BM is afraid of Shanks/kaido haki
BM afraid to go fight kaido in his turf and admits he will die or lose like GB does

Indeed admirals > BM
Having yonko level CoC and adcoc
Even tho superior haki means you're superior mostly and especially when you add her physical stats

Luffy to momo "yonko are the biggest threats"
This chapter proves it once again

I guarantee you guys that while Shanks was parked off the coast of Wano, he sent one of his Fishman crew members down to the bottom of the Ocean to make a rubbing of the Road Poneglyph.

There's really no other reason Saiyuki would mention the fact that Kaido found that Poneglyph due to the fact that Jack is a Fishman. Plus Shanks declaration that he's going after the One Piece kind of solidifies it.

Yeah BM is afraid of Shanks/kaido haki
BM afraid to go fight kaido in his turf and admits he will die or lose like GB does

Indeed admirals > BM
Having yonko level CoC and adcoc
Even tho superior haki means you're superior mostly and especially when you add her physical stats

Luffy to momo "yonko are the biggest threats"
This chapter proves it once again
BM is out of her Prime, she almost have 70.

GB himself says he wouldn't have come to wano if kaido was here. Kaido's first feat of baby shaking an YC1 full power is based and even then in base. I always have shanks and Kaido on same level also. And I like shanks too the red god
No one cares about baby-shaking a Yc1. I’m 90% sure a serious GB or Fujitora can do that based on 1053.

What Shanks just did is way beyond any haki feat Kaido showed. And what did Kaido say again? “Haki > all”?

Isn’t that Kaido admitting Shanks is superior?

GB still has superior combat feats.
You know why he has superior combat feats :gokulaugh:
-unaffiliated Terriioty with wano so he can be as reckless and unrestricted as he want , compared to fujitora who was on wg territory and had to watch out for civilians and held back massively

Even so fujitora still did a island level feat in a couple panels while GB couldn’t even come close

Agreed.

But it's funny watching Big Meme stans leach off of Shanks' CoC feats when their fav cannot even K/O Speed the Gifter :kobeha:
And who has Kaido or WB KO'd with his CoC bursts?

BM already split the skies with Kaido, something Luffy couldn't do until he could finally challenge Kaido for real. Nobody is saying shit like "BM's Haki > Shanks" of course Shanks has the highest CoC mastery since he doesn't have a DF to compensate. But all the DF Yonkos minus Buggy and potentially BB have comparable haki levels and that's already been a portrayed fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.