Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the leakers lied about the spoilers. This chapter proves GB is very powerful and Yonkos and Admirals are on the same level.

GB easily beat the samurais, Yamato and Momo why casually fighting them and not even wanting to hurt them. He continued to give them the opportunity to give up and bring him Luffy.

Yamato wanting to ask for help means she acknowledge even with her DF powers and hybrid mode they stood no chance against GB.

Momo's powerful fire attack, thanks to his powerful DF powers, had little to no effect against GB and he was about to be killed Momo before Shanks saved him.

GB never said he fear the Yonkos. He said he wouldn't have came to Wano if Kaido was still there. Everyone must remember Wano traded weapons with the world government so they wouldn't have allowed an admiral to go to Wano.

Shanks didn't scare GB off. He just hit him with a surprise CoC attack. GB left because he didn't wish to face the RHP while during with Luffy and his crew. In other words it took 2 Yonko crew to force GB to retreat. The fact GB sense the entire RHP shows he has impressive CoO skills.

:finally:

R

rubblerust

That is literally headcannon

Asking for someone to help to defeat enemy is basic simple story telling . It happen in video games , movies, etc.

@ConquistadoR @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Sentinel @ZenZu

Princess peach is not trapped/kidnapped by bowser cause she is not struggling .

Did guy say shanks save grennbul life ? Is shanks new secret marine guy now l
There's no way I can convince you guys to understand the story. I can only point, it's your job to look and accept what's there. Last reply.

The entire reason Yamato is there is to have Momo do something on his own without help from her or Luffy. Since Luffy isn't actually there, she brings it up in conversation, so that we can clearly see Momo refusing it. I'm done explaining this.

Saying Shanks saved Momo's life is nonsense because we're explicitly shown in the last page that there was nothing to worry about. I brought up Shanks saving GB's life because if we're going to discuss hypotheticals, then that scenario makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.