Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do you think she's a tree stump?
I'm thinking she's probably a tree stump

Though maybe she has her own role with abilities now, albiet on the weaker side(?)

There's probably more to her coming back than Lucci havin another voice in his chat
:zorothink:
From wiki

He does, however, seem to be incredibly intelligent, able to understand human mannerisms and can mimic them as part of Rob Lucci's ventriloquism act in Water 7, such as moving his beak in sync with Lucci's words and moving his wings around like human arms, as well as facial expressions.[8] He was also seen wearing a coat, holding a glass and drinking like a human.[9] Whether Hattori is able to guess a human's next actions or if this is just part of his bond with Lucci is unknown.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
From wiki

He does, however, seem to be incredibly intelligent, able to understand human mannerisms and can mimic them as part of Rob Lucci's ventriloquism act in Water 7, such as moving his beak in sync with Lucci's words and moving his wings around like human arms, as well as facial expressions.[8] He was also seen wearing a coat, holding a glass and drinking like a human.[9] Whether Hattori is able to guess a human's next actions or if this is just part of his bond with Lucci is unknown.
So I'm guessin a public mouth for Lucci since she a tree stump?
Not too sure what the purpose of revivin Kagu like this is

Maybe it's a bit like how Buggy can revive a player as his follower? it doesn't specify in the role sheet that they're tree stumped
We'll have to kill Lucci to get rid of Kagu though

Day-2: Actions

Flame Sword was activated to burn a players abilities and steal their vote power

Kaifu was activated to destroy 3 incoming actions

Black coffee was activated to burn ??? but they were hiding behind ???

Burst Mode was activated but it triggered Yamatos Raimei Hakke Clash

Big Mom tried to redirect Kaidous kill onto ??? but it was destroyed by Kaidou

Enel activated his burst mode which cannot be stopped. Gaining a 2nd win con for the rest of the game

Gold Roger was activated but it was destroyed by Kaidou

An Amp from Shanks was activated but it was destroyed by Kaidou

Oden Cosplayer was activated to copy Vergo and copy it. All Star challenge was activated to challenge @Flowa

Narikabura was activated

Counter shock was activated

Pirate Alliance was activated to reveal Kids role to a player and gain one ability from them

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You couldve just corrected me instead of reacting the way you did you know. I interpreted it differently, that Is all.
not when you’re trying to angleshoot colors as a means of trying to catch scum.

pretty betatier gameplay from you.

anywho I’m done discussing with you. go get sober or learn how to read properly, or maybe just ask what I mean next time so you don’t misinterpret something again 🤷🏻‍♂️

not when you’re trying to angleshoot colors as a means of trying to catch scum.

pretty betatier gameplay from you.

anywho I’m done discussing with you. go get sober or learn how to read properly, or maybe just ask what I mean next time so you don’t misinterpret something again 🤷🏻‍♂️
Betatier these nuts.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well, if you guys think I’m just a stump then it could be a hasty decision. I’m revived as a pigeon but I have my own will and I’m not Rob Lucci’s puppet. :)
you’re talking quite a lot are you talking a big game or bluffing cause your character is even weaker than chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.