Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all fodder would get koed by COC.Remember marines new world veterans>any fodder pirate crew.Marines have the best fodder army because they have discipline and training.
They also have:4 admirals,kong,garp,sengoku,dozens of vice admirals and lower ranked marines that are decent fighters,cipher phol(many of them),ssg,pacifistas,hundreds or thousands of battle ships,crazy weapons and bombs(BM got defeated by a bomb,who knows what the wg has in store).
If AN ADMIRAL is getting incapacitated by Shanks’ COC everyone there is getting taken out except maybe the fleet admiral.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Done with what?

I’m not even an admiral wanker

People are overreacting as usual

If we compare it it’s the exact same thing that happened to Big Mom

Don’t act like you haven’t sent thousands of messages defending Big Mom from the same slander that Greenbull is getting right now

:lawsigh:

Big Mom negs weedbull

Time to criticize Oda :milaugh:
Well, Oda is doing stranger things hehe, since a while... Rushing up and making stupid scenes to milk certain characters more than others...

Aramaki, who was said to be one of Oda's favourites... And now this, apparently gets clowned by sniper CoC from a character who we barely know anything from him just because of an stupid film. OK.

I like Shanks, but this is too much.

Better have a short clash between Shanks and Aramaki and that's all, they both shows similar power level and so. Everyone is happy and that's all.

I didn't see Aramaki faint,he only got spooked by a brief moment.Anyone with common sense would shit their pants if they had to sole and entire Yonko crew(with the captain included) by themselves.Luffy got scared many times.
Luffy wasn't a top tier that time.
Post automatically merged:

And then he makes a new body like nothing happened

:myman:
And then run away by BM CoC.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The most charged top level I've ever seen in the entire manga, he's simply charged by his equal powers Kizaru and Akainu and Aokiji.
:suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::nicagesmile::lulz::lulz::lulz::luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.