Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you only take fun of them, but Kizaru and Aramaki you didn't take any fun? That's how Admiral fans are and even makes excuse saying "him is a goofy character and teoll peoples".
Aramaki is goofy as fuck. Kizaru is high but is not necessarily goofy.
There's absolutely no excuse for Big Mom to almost die to King, Queen and random boulder by Law on rooftop
It's just how things are, both sides have clowns

Next

Reread smart guy. He puts his hands up when he realizes its the entire Red Hair Pirates.

Yes and can you read the “………!?” in there? There was a pause in his stance meaning he was trying to figure out who it was before realizing it was RHP. Shanks’ CoC scared him first..

Show me the panel of Benn Beckman or Lucky Roux using CoC with Shanks to scare Aramaki off. Go ahead, since you think his entire fucking crew just whipped their dicks out and had a measuring contest with Aramaki
Nobody said the rest of the crew used their haki smart one. How does that even matter???????????

He didn't say "Oh Shanks is here, my bad i'll back off". He said "red hair pirates"... Then he says "I have no intention of fighting you guyS, Not yet"

"Red hair pirateS" , "you guyS" = only Shanks??

He sensed the entire crew being there with his CoO.

Aramaki is goofy as fuck. Kizaru is high but is not necessarily goofy.
There's absolutely no excuse for Big Mom to almost die to King, Queen and random boulder by Law on rooftop
It's just how things are, both sides have clowns

Next
So now you have accept it that Aramaki couldn't pass through Scabbard and Momo, was having a hard time and Shanks was the top of the iceberg to him runs away retreating

Nobody said the rest of the crew used their haki smart one. How does that even matter???????????

He didn't say "Oh Shanks is here, my bad i'll back off". He said "red hair pirates"... Then he says "I have no intention of fighting you guyS, Not yet"

"Red hair pirateS" , "you guyS" = only Shanks??

He sensed the entire crew being there with his CoO.
Bro they're SAILING AWAY FROM WANO. How are they THAT scary to him when they're clearly not going TOWARDS him? What a bitch man. Shoulda sent Fujitora or Kizaru.

Yes and can you read the “………!?” in there? There was a pause in his stance meaning he was trying to figure out who it was before realizing it was RHP. Shanks’ CoC scared him first..
Yes and can you read what's said after, "Red hair pirates?!!" The question mark is there due to confusion hence he mentions the red hair pirates with a question mark, as he's not fully clear it's them at that point or is confused about why they're there. . You first said he put his hands up because of just Shanks, which panels disagree with. When he thought it was just 1 person he was literally calling the person out asking who it was.

Neither of them was at full power
Nice headcannon. Ancient zoans, sitting in their own territory drinking booze. nOt fUlLy heAlEd

Fucking base Kaido fodderized the Scabbards all at once
After 14 chapters of screen time. Jobbards almost severred his windpipe lmfao

He didnt tank shit.His forest was not affected by Raizos fire but Momos Boro Breath burned it away.Now imagine Kaidos islandsize BB hits GB
Didn't use anti fire tech against Momo, Oda wants to show off the one who carries the dawn crap. If you want to nitpick this you're not worth arguing with. Anyway he did what he did and Aramaki was unscathed, turns out he was meming and was about to pierce him head to tail

Just your classic big mouth character.He didnt proof shit hence his statement is null
Kaido wanted to destroy world nobility 40 years ago, tried to kill Yamato for 28 years and failed, tried to backstab Wb while he was engaging the marines then tuck his tail and ran away from Shanks. Don't talk about bigmouths please

:saden:

Shanks CoC from miles away paralyzed GB and made him leave Wano.Shanks in front of GB whould K.O. him
Again it's an impressive feat, no evidence distance matters, seemed like a targetted attack. Still Gb is ready to fight haki god and his crew later on

Isn't a Admiral enough to defeat the Alliance, and was having hard time with Scabbards and Momo, i even don't consider Yamato because she wasn't even Fighting, Momo wasn't letting her fight.

Luffy and his commanders simple relaxing,smalling and seeing Admiral fighting and have a hard time.

Come one jobbers you can do better than this

:kata:
Ryokugyu's reaction is that of scared person, whether you accept it or not.....and we all know whose writing problem is that, it shouldn't be that way but it was shown that way cause the FILM is coming, Shanks shouldn't even be there in the first place
(and that too while Ryokugyu's personality was shown to be that of an overconfident character as well who wouldn't care who he is facing unless WAYYY TOOOO strong) :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.