Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope don't do that
He's a clown personality wise, but nothing that happens in this chapter affects him powerlevel wise. Read my posts in the last few pages.
He's still a Top Tier obviously like the other Admirals but his portrayal was so hilariously shit where you would think he cucked Oda.

He was basically abused to prove several narrative points.
- Show Wano can defend itself
- Show Momo ain't a super bitch
- Make Shanks look godly before his movie

In-between all that he just made him suck out Raizo. All Scabbards are still helpless against him imo.

It doesn't burn anything. Can you set water on fire, hm? Lightning on fire? I don't think you can set metal on fire either, it takes more than that to melt it. But my point is ice is very susceptible to fire, wood is even more susceptible.
Fire evaporates water. Lightening you have a point. You can melt metal with fire... lol.

But again what does this have anything to do with mine and the other dude's discussion?????

After Yamato attacked him, him says that Hurts, him was surprised that exist Kaidou's Son, them saying i will go serious, because i have to capture Straw hat Luffy.
He didn't say he'll go serious, show me panel or headcanon. Please I'm replying to 10 people at a time can't afford to lose precious seconds better spent clowning yankers

In-between all that he just made him suck out Raizo. All Scabbards are still helpless against him imo.
That's out of debate. Oda clearly shows that Aramaki was gonna bust the strongest zoan open right before Shanks arrived. You can see the jobbers limping afterwards.

Fight didn't even last a couple minutes and he managed to subdue them all

Status
Not open for further replies.