Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Yonko who got ran over by some wheels on a bike, got scratch marks all over her face.... an admiral took multiple borro breaths which according to yonko fanboys damaged him... but came out with no scratch marks. I guess tires on Franky's bike >>> Borro Breath.

The mighty Kaido screamed like this from 1 borro breath LOL. But GB is bad? LOLL Fucking clowns bruh.

He is a logia, right? Isn't you guys who said this? They aren't, and yet was only a shallw damages.

Basically Greenbull needs to exist in another verse. Not the one filled to the brim with fire users
again has nothing to do with mine and the other dude's discussion which was about whether GB got damaged or not.

You came in with "why would there be damage on a new body", when I pointed out you don't know how logia work then. Then you started some shit about fire ice and all this crap, which has nothing to do with the fact GB recieved no damage on his actual body from multiple borro breaths.

A Yonko who got ran over by some wheels on a bike, got scratch marks all over her face.... an admiral took multiple borro breaths which according to yonko fanboys damaged him... but came out with no scratch marks. I guess tires on Franky's bike >>> Borro Breath.

The mighty Kaido screamed like this from 1 borro breath LOL. But GB is bad? LOLL Fucking clowns bruh.

Wow no shit his own attack can hurt him. Big Mom wasn't even hurt, those were tire marks assface.

well maybe akainu has too advcoc. even in the panel in which yamato used advcoc broccoli man said you have strong haki (lacking ap though)
Her haki is strong but she does no damage

Akainu doesn’t need ACoC Oda already confirmed that the magma fruit boasts the highest level of AP in the verse

Probably not literally the highest but you get my point

It’s funny cause Akainu is the only admiral I can see with CoC... maybe Fujitora too

Maybe scared in that instance, still confident in a fight with the boys later on
one can argue he was saying that just to save some face for himself,
like nobody in a position of Admiral would say "okay I am leaving just don't hurt me please"
his reaction was giving that away, that he is bluffing and saving some face for himself
what I hated more than that was showing Yamato getting caught, WTH... she was doing 1v1 against yonko and now no diff caught by Ryokugyu but the same Ryokugyu scared of someone who Yamato could 1v1 :seriously:

fujitora has superior combat feats
fighting the new fire emperor (one of the next top tier player) make him much more relevat than this broccoli clown
The one that Fuji fought wasn't the Flame emperor. When he fought the Flame emperor his ass was put in a wheel chair.

GB defeating King and Queen > Fuji fighting Sabo with incomplete control of his fruit.

again has nothing to do with mine and the other dude's discussion which was about whether GB got damaged or not.

You came in with "why would there be damage on a new body", when I pointed out you don't know how logia work then. Then you started some shit about fire ice and all this crap, which has nothing to do with the fact GB recieved no damage on his actual body from multiple borro breaths.
The emperors that you claimed got clapped by a bike and bolo breath didn't have to shed their body like a lobster and grow a new one just to not die from an attack from an eight year old lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.