Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki trumps all when its in the same weight class, imagine thinking you somehow won this debate with this retarded take.
I don’t have to think I won

I did

I was told Haki trumps all in all cases and if you don’t have ACoC/CoC you can’t be a top tier. This goes beyond just this argument

This is clearly untrue. Case closed

:akasalt:

Make up your mind. YOU GUYS are the ones saying GB got damaged by Momo, despite being a logia.
Look to same attack that Kaidou get " his Blast Breath" but Kaidou Vlast Breath looked more devastated than Momo's one who have a Artitical fruit, not A Original one.

Get over it, Aramaki can't pass thorugh Scabbards and Momo, so he came woth excuses wotg Shanks CoC to run away.

The one that Fuji fought wasn't the Flame emperor. When he fought the Flame emperor his ass was put in a wheel chair.
The two times oda showed us, Fuji was the one fighting sabo, in fact you’re giving Fuji a big feat, he took a island attack and a week later had two bandages around his head and a patch on his face which is less bandages compared to what garp had from pre ts luffy.
GB defeating King and Queen > Fuji fighting Sabo with incomplete control of his fruit.
It’s not like GB is the one on unrestricted territory and can be loose is it? Fuji was on WG territory so he was restricted and still toyed with sabo, while GB is getting evaporated by momo, no wonder oda shows us fuji facing sabo several times

The emperors that you claimed got clapped by a bike and bolo breath didn't have to shed their body like a lobster and grow a new one just to not die from an attack from an eight year old lmfao
I never claimed they got clapped you dumbass. I literally brought it up as somebody pointed out scratch marks showcase superior damage, which BM recieved from the tire (tire marks woouldn't be there if her skin didn't get effected smart guy). And that Kaido himself got was screaming like a bitch from Borro breath.

Then one you clowns wants to go with "but he's a logia".. OK SO HE DIDN'T GET DAMAGED???

Y'all are so damn inconsistent.

"Grow a new one just to not die"..... DO YOU KNOW A LOGIA WORKS???? Are you yonkotards that ignorant on the manga?

Your brain is disintegrating atm.
His whole encounter with them was a couple minutes

And you put Akainu on some pedestal if you expect him to runover the world's strongest crew this fast
Isn't Admirals>Yonkos?

Well i put Scabbards+Momo+Yamato over WB commanders all day.

Or you put them weakers a make Aramaki more useless than his Idol.

Look to same attack that Kaidou get " his Blast Breath" but Kaidou Vlast Breath looked more devastated than Momo's one who have a Artitical fruit, not A Original one.

Get over it, Aramaki can't pass thorugh Scabbards and Momo, so he came woth excuses wotg Shanks CoC to run away.
That's due to the art style being different in the Kaido fight vs now lol. Even the camera angles are very different.

Yea you're clowning. I should've listened to @ZenZu and backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.