Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, we're literally told that CoC is based entirely on how strong you are, and even if you consider Big Mom weaker than Shanks (a lot consider her stronger), it's not by a ridiculous amount, they're still relative.

Though Shanks clearly has more control and mastery over it, but in terms of potency, they should be close.
That is w. r. t. whether they can knock out a fodder or not. We're told that CoC grows along with a person's growth and that its an embodiment of a user's spirit.

My point is, them being relative in power does not mean that their Conquerors Haki are relative. Since Shanks clearly lacks the natural gifts & devil fruits of the other monsters, he should logically make up for it with better Conquerors/All 3 Hakis entirely & Swordsmanship.

They are smiling because Aramaki left lol
They were on standby the whole time and if not for Shanks the RS and Momo would be done for - Luffy and co. would have joined sooner or later.
Who told you they'd be done? Lol
Did you see any of them looking desperate or badly hurt when they broke free?

as soon as Momo just says "yamato you can fight" gB won't win the battle against them

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro if BM stood there paralyzed, arms up and shaking over some fodder control ability from someone an island away
You lot will never let that go like Franky riding a bike over BM (even though it’s supposed to be a gag)
It is what it is, GB didn’t look impressive this chapter, no amount of twisting can change that
If Akainu or Kuzan did this exact same thing GB just did I would 100% be on their ass. All this extra shit is just a part of GB's character. BM also doesn't joke around like GB does, nor does she exaggerate, she simply wears her emotions on her sleeve so the implications for her doing it aren't exactly the same. She also has far far bigger issues than this, the reason I would clown Big Mom if this happened to her is because it would only further add to her collection of bad looks. Am I saying this isn't a bad look for GB? Well it sure as hell isn't a good look, but it's being blown out of proportion, the dialogue is critical here. Again I need to read the whole chapter in order with dialogue in its entirety to get a clear picture of everything.

I was hoping a hit like that would be a kill against someone like Raizou, but I guess you have no shame to still be a fanboy of that weak (and subservient to celestial dragons) and despicable character :risitameh:
Since when do the good people die like that lol - you act like they drop like flies after every attack.
Kaidou with advCoC couldn’t even knock Kinemon out by hitting him on the head lol
Kaidou literaly didn’t kill anybody.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's because you have no point.
Queen never trolled when he was in real danger nor his character got in the way when he was in real danger.

Aramaki is showing fear here because he knows he is in real danger not because of his character.

It's one thing to troll fucking Raizo recovering from the War another is to do that shit to Shanks, give me a break with such delusions.
When did I say Aramaki trolled against Shanks?

I said that Aramaki is an expressive character similar to Queen in that regard and would overreact to literally everything just like how Queen was overreacting to Olin for example. For the record, I am not debating Shanks > Aramaki and I do have Shanks higher on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.