Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro Final attack : barely 100 meters CoC, jusing 3 swords, almost killed

Shanks simplest attack : half of Flower Capital, using his mind, barely angers him

and retards like @nik87 compare Zoro to Shanks
or even says Zoro wins
Wait did Nik really said that?
Shanks is probably the current number one or at least top 3, I can see him even above Kaido, said enough how much hype Shanks could get, Shanks is probably the closest character in current timeline(except Blackbeard) to Rogers powerlvl.

Bro his haki is just build different, it was just crazy, Aramaki is a legit mid top tier, doing stuff like this is a mad hype for Shanks, his CoC will show stuff which we never see so far in the story, Kaido tease that power for the future, Roger could do anything with CoC, if my theory is right with Asura of Zoro being a adv CoC skill, wait for Shanks greatness to show also a incredible stuff with adv CoC, which neither Kaido or Big Mom show.

As I said, I bet my all money that Shanks could even surpass Kaido in power and Kaido is at the top of the top, only Akainu,Blackbeard and perhaps Dragon are on the similar lvl. I feel like Shanks will get the position as current strongest character, before Blackbeard or Luffy surpass him.

Incredible mad hype.

and its called "anti-fire":gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
most powerful Zoan fruit ?
the most weakest attack of the DF by the most unexperienced user of the most fake DevilFruit :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
and that Kaido's attack was overpowered many times by: Yamato, Zoro, Kinemon and Luffy took on direct hit of it, and took on even stronger version of it
and here you are comparing Kaido with Momonosuke :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
(btw its not normal for people with eyes to not notice Ryokugyu is logia, and their bodies getting destroyed means nothing, Aokiji shattering his whole body and not bleeding, Ryokugyu leaving the shell and sprouting anew)
then who is most powerful zoan fruit user other than kaido or luffy god fruit ? World government made big deal on kaido zoan fruit .

Beaide Momo literally can master fire breath easily. Beside same Momo bite kaido made him screaming.

My point greenbull didn’t bleed from Momo blast ,
Can you show me the blood thst greenbull took damage from Momo blast.
Big mom didn’t bleed from nami lighting and scream in pain , but big mom fans say she didn’t take damage from lighting .

BM make Greenbitch her homie, absolute stomp :suresure:
Big Meme:
1. Couldn't do shit to low tier strawhats for 12 loooong fucking hours
2. No diffed by King, almost died
3. Captured and tranquilized by Queen, could've died under a simple order
4. Kicked from rooftop by boulder from Law, almost died
5. Used as offroad by Franky
6. Reduced to a bowling ball by Jinbe & Robin, all while screaming

:saden:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Big Meme: