Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

The champion simply admitted his inferiority, not only him but also everyone else, Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, this is worse than I imagined;
@comrade @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @KonyaruIchi @Nikuzi

Ryokugyu's words is basically community who believe in the false Yonko hype.

I will admit, Kaido actually brought up A game but Big Mom and Whitebeard clearly rided off of hype/feats from past. They were nowhere near actual hype now.

You read 2 piece ? It’s only the shock wave nothing pass Luffy’s defense
Are you on fucking crack?

You can see Luffy's body during their initial clash. His skin is totally normal as their bodies are too far apart for the flames to get over to Luffy's body.

Later when they got closer we literally have several shots that draw Luffy the same as Kaido because the flames managed to break through and actually cover his body.

Do you actually read the same series? Lmao

How can one be so blatantly wrong and accuse the person that is right of reading two piece?
:luuh:

either way the advcoc punch won so i dont see what your point is here
The point being that during their final clash Kaido counted on his flames to do the trick as he expected it to "melt Luffy's fist away".

In his final struggle he put his trust on his flames and not the Adv CoC.
Because he did like nothing in 1050 Chapters?And Sabo got more hype in 1054

For now,Dragon is unimpressive and got benched by Sabo
His time will come. Very soon actually.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ryokugyu's words is basically community who believe in the false Yonko hype.

I will admit, Kaido actually brought up A game but Big Mom and Whitebeard clearly rided off of hype/feats from past. They were nowhere near actual hype now.
You can even argue about Big Mom, but Whitebeard my man? Whitebeard, Kaidou and Shanks are pirates of the same caliber according to the Blue databook, ok Kaidou is the strongest of the 3, but Whitebeard and Shanks are on Kaidou's roof which is feared by the whole world, that speaks for itself, besides In addition the feats of sick Wb in MF are insane, you need to pay more attention to the details.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
No point in engaging with admiral schizos
Just let them live in their fantasy land where GB beat Yamato (who didn't even fight) and Momo (who hurt him and had him screaming in agony then terrified for the next attack)
These retards have way too much spare time so they will just keep arguing in circles forever, it's a waste of time
People who read the chapter know what's up
I rest my case

The same way we sleep on Mihawk

Because he did almost nothing in the story

and people go against him because of Agendas
How can you sleep on the MC's father in a shounen knowing how Oda treats everyone that's related to Luffy?
:crazwhat:

The Sabo thing last chapter proves it imo. Ace is getting sucked off to this day. Garp as well. Dragon won't be any different. His time is just coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.