Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deffo think Shanks used a unique form of AdvCoC that utilises CoC to attack the nervous system causing paralysis.

Greenbull being paralysed from intimidation makes no sense because hes not actually afraid of Shanks and his crew shown by the dialouge.

CoC in general allows penetration. Combining it with AdvCoA allowed Luffy to penetrate the toughest of skins properly.

CoO allows users to sense peoples hearts and minds. Combining it with CoC highly likely allows the user to attack said area.
----------

Again this isnt Shanks hate. But its ridiculous to believe this is basic CoC. Basic CoC is just a normal blast of intimidation. It doesnt Black Lighting by itself. Only AdvCoC has shown this ability. ( Dont post a panel of to CoC users clashing, its irrelevant to the point and not what im talking about).
I'm not fully onboard with you on this one, but It's a very good theory nonetheless.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks and Kaido are the only Yonko who help keep up the image that Big Mom, Whitebeard and now Buggy constantly destroy.

I'm not sold on BB so I don't speak about him, we will see.

A single picture is worth a thousand words

Utter defeat..
I really don't go against the Shanks wank. His presentation in this chapter is raw af but he can't be the strongest Yonkou individually AND have the strongest crew with there being a logical reason for him not having defeated BM and Kaido now that we know that he was always after the One piece....and it certainly looks like Kaido being dead was convenient for him to go after it now.
Well, I haven't said Shanks is stronger than Kaido. Kaido being > Shanks makes to gap between Yonko and Admirals just bigger.. (Shanks and Kaido are extremely close anyways, just as the admirals are very close to each other).

Endgame is more for Shanks,Akainu,BB,IM and most likely Sabo

Dragon will be a part of it as well,but i have no high hopes for him
I can see that. I still have full trust in him. His thing was always about the downfall of the CD. That's super endgame shit. I believe the next year will be centered around Shanks mostly.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ryokugyu's words is basically community who believe in the false Yonko hype.

I will admit, Kaido actually brought up A game but Big Mom and Whitebeard clearly rided off of hype/feats from past. They were nowhere near actual hype now.
Wb is still awesome come on man, given his condition in MF he did well for someone old and sick and nerfed.
Whitebeard denied Ace even in his sleep.

Shanks=Delievers with strong feats

Kaido=Great feats,immense Stamina and Endurance,top-notch Haki etc etc.He showed more as any Yonkoufan would ask for.He delivered as well

BM=Yeah,BM

WB=Not sure,the fact that he avoided FLASHBACK Kaido fucked up his hype.Oden,who fought Primebeard said if i cant defeat FLASHBACK Kaido,no one can.This whole Oden flashback was not good for WB lol

BB=Future Music

You can make such a list with the Admirals as well.

All this Shanks talk and you guys are ignoring the fact that he literally waited for Kaido and Big Mom to fall to make his move

reminiscing about hiyori and momo? Coward your ass didn’t do shit about it for 20 years
he waited for Luffy

if he wanted Kaido gone
he wouldn't stop him at marine ford

Status
Not open for further replies.