Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yo, why are they lynch candidates for you? You dont have to sell me on SK.
Rem is a complete guess, but as Town I would expect him to be active, as Scum he is generally less so.
Melkor has mostly sat back and not involved himself in anything here, I think he is very plausibly Blackbeard based on Ariess assigning roles to players (this is angleshooting I know, can disregard), and as Town i would expect him to be all over solving a One Piece game in ways he is simply not here.

Muugen has to be Town if he's clearing Ekko because if he's scum he would just continue hounding him. But he isn't a thrower, above all things, so him as Town knowing Ekko is Town is the only reason he'd drop his policy lynch thing, really.

Just my 2 Indie cents, though.

Day-2: Actions Part 1

Confusion was activated on ???

Electro was activated on ??? But it was redirected to ??

Baroque Works was activated to convert a player

Arlong was activated to destroy 1 anti town investigation

Sea dog was activated

Mizugokoro was activated

Pirate Alliance: Hawkins was activated to reveal their role to ??? and gain one of their one shots

Repel was activated

Left blade was activated (updated for previous night phase actions)

Burst Mode was activated to make kill shots Janitored for a Mafia group (updated for previous night phase actions)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Confusion was activated on ???

Electro was activated on ??? But it was redirected to ??

Baroque Works was activated to convert a player

Arlong was activated to destroy 1 anti town investigation

Sea dog was activated

Mizugokoro was activated

Pirate Alliance: Hawkins was activated to reveal their role to ??? and gain one of their one shots

Repel was activated

Left blade was activated (updated for previous night phase actions)

Burst Mode was activated to make kill shots Janitored for a Mafia group (updated for previous night phase actions)
repel is kidd's ability seems like he is an indie

Rem is a complete guess, but as Town I would expect him to be active, as Scum he is generally less so.
Melkor has mostly sat back and not involved himself in anything here, I think he is very plausibly Blackbeard based on Ariess assigning roles to players (this is angleshooting I know, can disregard), and as Town i would expect him to be all over solving a One Piece game in ways he is simply not here.
Say no more fam, I am down.

Status
Not open for further replies.