Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lots of crazy assumptions there, I never said Shanks isn't a swordsman or that he is stronger than Mihawk, I'm saying the title isn't an ultimate measure that absolutely proves Mihawk > Shanks, Mihawk's entire deal is being known specifically as swordsman who challenges other swordsmen and having a perfect streak, in the world of One Piece it makes perfect sense for someone like that to be called WSS but at the end of the day it can't be proof he is stronger than his previous equal he hasn't fought in over a decade, they could still be equals today.
Not sure which part of that is an assumption. I didn't say you said anything. I simply explained the things the way they are and tried to rationalize the canon material as logically as I can. Yes, the WSM title is the ultimate proof that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks until we get some kind of confirmation that suggests Shanks is stronger than Mihawk or that Shanks isn't a swordsman. Kaido is stronger than Shanks because he's the WSC. WB was stronger than Shanks because he was the WSM. So the same logic applies here.

Sure, titles aren't always absolutes but we must stick with the titles as long as we don't have anything to go by besides the titles. Literally, every single pirate-related title/position/epithet reputation in OP. The PK title was literally a folk tale. Is the title fake? No. Once again, you're not giving any value to the author's intentions with the character. Oda wanted Roger to be the PK so he made him one in actuality; he wanted WB to be the WSM and he made it true; Mihawk is supposed to be the second most important character's ultimate goal. Why'd he created a fake title for Mihawk of all things? If Mihawk isn't the WSM in actuality, then Zoro's entire goal is pointless.

Yeah people are using that to clown Admirals but imo it’s supposed to show that an admiral alone is no longer a threat to their crew

Just like any other real Yonko crew

Back in the day they would’ve run because the gap was huge. Now fighting an admiral isn’t something they have to fear
Yeah you are right,i remembered the scene back at Dressrosa where Luffy clashed with Fujitora and he said he is done with running away from Yonkos or Admirals

This dialouge shows how far they have already come ,even back a Dressrosa :feelscryingman:
And right now the end feels so near ..

Like I said, it was an old irrelevant title. You can also be WSM when you are too scared to go fight other Yonko like when Kaido kills your brother and you dare not challenge him to a 1v1.
Being the strongest pirate isn’t a title.

Wb 2 shot Akainu.
Kaido can’t even 2 shot rooftop
Shanks can’t even 2 shot the rookies on bud ship with his coc blast

Status
Not open for further replies.