Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
''our heroes are still recovering''
I'll laugh my ass off when they leave Wano next chapter. This "recovered" shit is hilarious cope. A week passed. Everyone rested, got patched up, ate and had fun. They've recovered.

It's only logical that Shanks assumes they're still recovering and Momo never specified who is recovering and who not.

Kid, Law, Sanji, Scabbards, Jinbe every single one was completely fine just post raid let alone a week later, and still, that's an alliance that beat 2 of the Yonkou + an entire crew.

Gents seeing that coby teams up with katakuri in this movie along with Shanks. I have a question..

What would be worse in terms of powerscaling to you?

Momo defeating greenbull when they meet again.

Or coby stalling akainu when ever they clash?

I'll laugh my ass off when they leave Wano next chapter. This "recovered" shit is hilarious cope. A week passed. Everyone rested, got patched up, ate and had fun. They've recovered.

It's only logical that Shanks assumes they're still recovering and Momo never specified who is recovering and who not.

Kid, Law, Sanji, Scabbards, Jinbe every single one was completely fine just post raid let alone a week later, and still, that's an alliance that beat 2 of the Yonkou + an entire crew.
Only Zoro and Luffy are recovering. Everyone else is full health....its cope to think otherwise.

Don't know if anyone talked about it yet, I wanted to leave this for the discussion thread but whatever:

On the opening of the borders:

It is confirmed that opening Wano's borders is a precondition to gaining access to Pluton. In his time, Oden was adamant about opening the borders at a certain time (due to knowledge he gained during his excursion).

However, Momo has told Zunisha and us that he will not be opening the borders yet.
What does that mean for the story going forward?

Wano has been too long already, so going back to it at a later point to open the borders and retreive Pluton will be redundant.
At the same time, off-screening that moment doesn't make any sense either. It has been built up as an important point not only narratively but historically within the OP world. It is important for us to witness that moment as it is happening.
Which means we need to have a main character (read - a Strawhat) present for it.
But Zunisha has been sent away by Momo, which means, as of now, the borders are staying closed.

Since all the other major plotpoints have been solved (Green Bull left, Shanks didn't even enter, Momo is shogun) all we have left is lore regarding the Road Poneglyphs.

From the info we have now, the borders will not be opened now which means we will have to come back to Wano again
Victory lap or the wano samurai will be there when Luffy becomes the pirate king.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

they are recovering it's written in there so they are, period.

Clown momo specified.

Told zoro and luffy we decided not to celebrate until you two woke up which means everyone else were healed except those two lol. Greenbull then immediately approaches
Post automatically merged:

Non will ever happen.
Not the question

not convenient,it's factual, if we get someone say an admiral can beat a yonko 1 on 1 in the manga you will accept it as fact but when it's incnovenient for you, you just dont
Lmao, what an ass comparison. A million things would need to be considered. Who states that, how credible is the person, what's the context?

You're acting like one of those people who think any characters word can be directly put equal to Oda speaking. Momo has no idea how each of the fighters bar Luffy and Zoro's condition is like so he assumes they all are recovering when majority are not.

Don't know if anyone talked about it yet, I wanted to leave this for the discussion thread but whatever:

On the opening of the borders:

It is confirmed that opening Wano's borders is a precondition to gaining access to Pluton. In his time, Oden was adamant about opening the borders at a certain time (due to knowledge he gained during his excursion).

However, Momo has told Zunisha and us that he will not be opening the borders yet.
What does that mean for the story going forward?

Wano has been too long already, so going back to it at a later point to open the borders and retreive Pluton will be redundant.
At the same time, off-screening that moment doesn't make any sense either. It has been built up as an important point not only narratively but historically within the OP world. It is important for us to witness that moment as it is happening.
Which means we need to have a main character (read - a Strawhat) present for it.
But Zunisha has been sent away by Momo, which means, as of now, the borders are staying closed.

Since all the other major plotpoints have been solved (Green Bull left, Shanks didn't even enter, Momo is shogun) all we have left is lore regarding the Road Poneglyphs.

From the info we have now, the borders will not be opened now which means we will have to come back to Wano again
The borders will open once luffy finds the one piece. Sukiyaki says that Oden found out why he needs to open the borders out in the sea so it’s likely written in laugh tale

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, what an ass comparison. A million things would need to be considered. Who states that, how credible is the person, what's the context?

You're acting like one of those people who think any characters word can be directly put equal to Oda speaking. Momo has no idea how each of the fighters bar Luffy and Zoro's condition is like so he assumes they all are recovering when majority are not.
said characters were just partying with the SHs but you totally ignored that so no you wouldnt consider shit lol

Problems reading, Clown? :) The effects of CoC cover a country easily, able to knock out hundreds of thousands if not millions of people if they are contained within that space. You don't need to be touched by that lightning. Aramaki wasn't touched by that lightning either, if ran above his head.
No proof. He could just matrix dodge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.