Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

@Fiji somewhere punching the air rn

Zoro couldn’t kill Axe-Hand Morgan
Zoro couldn’t kill Cabaji
Zoro couldn’t kill The Meowban Brothers
Zoro couldn’t kill 100 Boroque Works Agents
Zoro couldn’t kill Hatchie
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 8
Zoro couldn’t kill Miss Monday
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 5
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 1
Zoro couldn’t kill Ohm
Zoro couldn’t kill Kaku
Zoro Couldn’t kill Ryuma
Zoro couldn’t kill Mihawk’s Baboons
Zoro couldn’t kill New World Octopus guy
Zoro couldn’t kill Hody Jones
Zoro couldn’t kill Pica
Zoro couldn’t kill NERFED PLEASURE Kamazou
Zoro couldn’t kill Apoo
Zoro couldn’t kill King (Kaido’s subordinate)

And for some reason you actually thought he could kill Kaido? Nah no one’s that clueless….just no way. You put up a good troll though

@Fiji somewhere punching the air rn

Zoro couldn’t kill Axe-Hand Morgan
Zoro couldn’t kill Cabaji
Zoro couldn’t kill The Meowban Brothers
Zoro couldn’t kill 100 Boroque Works Agents
Zoro couldn’t kill Hatchie
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 8
Zoro couldn’t kill Miss Monday
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 5
Zoro couldn’t kill Mr. 1
Zoro couldn’t kill Ohm
Zoro couldn’t kill Kaku
Zoro Couldn’t kill Ryuma
Zoro couldn’t kill Mihawk’s Baboons
Zoro couldn’t kill New World Octopus guy
Zoro couldn’t kill Hody Jones
Zoro couldn’t kill Pica
Zoro couldn’t kill NERFED PLEASURE Kamazou
Zoro couldn’t kill Apoo
Zoro couldn’t kill King (Kaido’s subordinate)

And for some reason you actually thought he could kill Kaido? Nah no one’s that clueless….just no way. You put up a good troll though
Dumb logic. When was the last time Luffy killed anyone?

Dumb logic. When was the last time Luffy killed anyone?
This isn’t about Luffy killing Kaido now is it? It’s about this redundant and quite frankly shitty nonsense ass theory your braindead fandom came up with

let me tell you something wild. Im not even a Luffy fanboy and I can sense your insecurity miles away
Post automatically merged:

This guy literally mentioned a character that has 0% to do with ZKK out of pure insecurity 😂😂😂

LUFFY DOESNT EVEN KILL LMFAOOOO

Well the difference there is that people don't usually say that Luffy is going to kill his foes though.
I ask because one of the biggest arguments was that the Straw Hats don't kill, and Luffy is THE Straw Hat. If this is the ending, that means Luffy made his one and likely only kill without any sort of intention, fanfare, or certainty. Weird way to write a story.

The last time Goku killed a major antagonist, King Piccolo, he was super pissed about everything that went down and still tried to refrain until he was pushed. He went from killing if it made sense to killing if necessary, to training with Kami and growing up to actively avoid killing. Shallow series, but extremely popular and probably the biggest influence on Oda.

So then he makes a series where pretty much no one dies and Luffy never kills, except now he accidentally kills Kaido while goofing around, and it means nothing for his character? I dunno. Even weirder if this is despite dozens of other characters, Zoro included, actually aiming to kill Kaido.
let me tell you something wild.
"Let me tell you something wild" should be your catchphrase. That was the only part of your post that didn't go on about projecting your own insecurity, as some Sanji stan with hot ass breath.

Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.
YouTube Video

Zoro is associated with a tiger (as well as a Shark in SBS)

Zoro is wearing a Dragon-style Kimono at a festival.. foreshadowing?

The dragon has Zoro fascinated, further alluding to the tiger and dragon mythology.

Japanese themed cover page has a tiger and dragon drawn, alluding to it having some sort of future relevance in One Piece's Japanese themed arc, Wano.
Stephen Paul's translation of Chapter 190
So this is the Zoro fans bible?