Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Her name is Rebecca too btw right? Thats ironically really awkward as I've known a lot of Rebeccas in my time and I've had a crush on a couple of them at least and one in particular in my high school group/class had a major crush on me for years and I really liked her too but it never worked out or happened between us in the end. I still regret it to this day.

:sanjimeh::emohiyo::peperain::pepecry:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm interested to see what Horikoshi does after MHA

I think he has great ideas, and he can also draw incredible stuff when he wants to

but it's clear he burned out from MHA pretty fast

with the My Villain Arc, the last few arcs, i'm starting to think he might move on to drawing a seinen after MHA

that would be kinda cool
Hori should do a drama without super powers. Todoroki or Hawks stuff was his best written segments and it's not even close.

I’m cautiously optimistic. I really like the casting so far, especially for the core crew, so I’m at least hoping they’ll act well and do the characters justice on that end.

The set design is looking mostly good so far but after all the post production stuff passes it might be a different story.

Historically though only like Ruroni Kenshin and Tokyo Revengers have been good adaptations, so I’m not expecting anything too high for anything but Mackenyu’s stuff tbh
Can you even imagine Mackenyu pulling off holding a sword with his mouth? because i can't tbh

I do agree his stuff on the Rurouni Kenshin movies were great

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm interested to see what Horikoshi does after MHA

I think he has great ideas, and he can also draw incredible stuff when he wants to

but it's clear he burned out from MHA pretty fast

with the My Villain Arc, the last few arcs, i'm starting to think he might move on to drawing a seinen after MHA

that would be kinda cool
MHA was at its best when it focused on the adult side of the cast, so a Seinen could be apt for him I believe.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Her name is Rebecca too btw right? Thats ironically really awkward as I've known a lot of Rebeccas in my time and I've had a crush on a couple of them at least and one in particular in my high school group/class had a major crush on me for years and I really liked her too but it never worked out or happened between us in the end. I still regret it to this day.

:sanjimeh::emohiyo::peperain::pepecry:
now you can watch her get sexually assaulted by tentacles and have men stare at her legs every chapter:stealthblack:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I’m cautiously optimistic. I really like the casting so far, especially for the core crew, so I’m at least hoping they’ll act well and do the characters justice on that end.

The set design is looking mostly good so far but after all the post production stuff passes it might be a different story.

Historically though only like Ruroni Kenshin and Tokyo Revengers have been good adaptations, so I’m not expecting anything too high for anything but Mackenyu’s stuff tbh
Even if the show is bad, I'll appreciate the sets at least. Baratie looked fantastic.

I just have no idea how to make Luffy's ability look good in live action. Zoro and Sanji are easy enough, and so is Nami, but the stretching CGI will literally make or break this show. If Luffy looks like a joke people will treat the show like a joke, even if it's a good adaptation of the story.

I gotta say, reading that answer Oda gave in that interview, when they asked if he was gonna draw anything after (like the robot stuff)

and how he said he already did that in One Piece, and how One Piece has everything he wanted to do

it's pretty badass

as a kid that loved videogames, i used to imagine this ideal videogame for me that combined a lot of the stuff i liked about many different genres and franchises

It's pretty awesome that Oda kinda did that, but with the different types of stories, myths and cultures he enjoys

all in one single thing, a big thing that took half of his life

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
1056 early spoilers, title: "the Ninth"
-Kidd reaction to Shanks haki
-Jinbe's welcome toast
-Luffy responds to Yamato's request to join (leaker doesn't say what)
-Momo and crew goodbye scene, some funny gags
-Carrot hiding inside Caribou
break next week
Carrot is a snowbunny.
Not a swamprabbit.

Please keep creepy smiling men with long tongues from capturing Carrot in liquid-good, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.