Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm right. The WG think Mihawk joined Buggy. It wouldn't fit his character if he actually and honestly did. Would be so out of line with his character
I don't think it is out of character at all

Mihawk doesn't care about being a Yonkou or anything like that

and even if he can easily defeat a bunch of marines, at some point it gets boring and tiring to keep dealing with a bunch of shitty low level marines

if he joins Buggy, and turn Buggy into a Yonkou, he can at least keep chilling without having to deal with annoying little marines coming after him

and they might even send an admiral after them if they turned into a Yonkou crew, which would give Mihawk another fight against a powerful figure he would enjoy

So did we tought about GB, guess what?

I'm not putting past Oda on doing some weird wacky shit anymore.
He is writting the Manga for himself now.

The thing is GB was a character we knew next to nothing about bar that one convo. That retcon doesn't mean much. Mihawk is a character who we've know for over a 1000 chapters and he was always portrayed as a Lone wolf type of character not needing any crew. However if the spoilers are true either Oda fucked up or there is a reason for him joining or he hasn't actually joined. I don't want to just expect wacky writing from an author who has challenged himself to make the greatest finale in manga and make it his peak

OP

Heres the full convo

He is saying its an L for mihawk but on paper it looks W for Mihawk since he could be the reason Buggy became Yonko. Maybe there are still things we don't know
That was sad. Because Luffy vs. Buggy and Zoro Vs Mihawk. But Buggy will be easily defeated by Luffy. Who knows, maybe Mihawk will be defeated by Zoro after Wano.

The thing is GB was a character we knew next to nothing about bar that one convo. That retcon doesn't mean much. Mihawk is a character who we've know for over a 1000 chapters and he was always portrayed as a Lone wolf type of character not needing any crew. However if the spoilers are true either Oda fucked up or there is a reason for him joining or he hasn't actually joined. I don't want to just expect wacky writing from an author who has challenged himself to make the greatest finale in manga and make it his peak
Or its other way around
Its buggy that runs toward mihawk protection
But the govt spins it in other way
Post automatically merged:

TBH as much as it's kinda an L from Mihawk to be Buggy's subordinate (on paper). It's kinda a way to pull Mihawk back to the main event after being sidelined for like 10 years. :pepebusi: I'd rather this than Mihawk sitting on his coach and then pull up out of nowhere to fight Zoro :pepemwai:
So mihawk doin somethings like aokiji
I like this plot
Mihawk vs Aokiji is inevitable then

Captain - Buggy
Vice captain - Mr 3
YC1 - Crocodile
YC2 - Mihawk
YC3 - Hancock

:saden:
change Hancock for Weevil

Hancock got caught
Post automatically merged:

TBH as much as it's kinda an L from Mihawk to be Buggy's subordinate (on paper). It's kinda a way to pull Mihawk back to the main event after being sidelined for like 10 years. :pepebusi: I'd rather this than Mihawk sitting on his coach and then pull up out of nowhere to fight Zoro :pepemwai:
It's not an L at all

if Mihawk joining Buggy turned Buggy into a Yonkou, that's a massive W lol

Status
Not open for further replies.