Not open for further replies.
Or its other way around
Its buggy that runs toward mihawk protection
But the govt spins it in other way
Post automatically merged:

So mihawk doin somethings like aokiji
I like this plot
Mihawk vs Aokiji is inevitable then
That could happen and I would be fine with that. But Mihawk needing protection from Buggy or joining him would be.....:whitepress::whitepress:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
TBH as much as it's kinda an L from Mihawk to be Buggy's subordinate (on paper). It's kinda a way to pull Mihawk back to the main event after being sidelined for like 10 years. :pepebusi: I'd rather this than Mihawk sitting on his coach and then pull up out of nowhere to fight Zoro :pepemwai:
yeah thats mean Mihawk will have more screen time.
because so far Mihawk existence is only for Zoro's end goal :josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
TBH as much as it's kinda an L from Mihawk to be Buggy's subordinate (on paper). It's kinda a way to pull Mihawk back to the main event after being sidelined for like 10 years. :pepebusi: I'd rather this than Mihawk sitting on his coach and then pull up out of nowhere to fight Zoro :pepemwai:
You are not seeing the big picture.
Shanks told Buggy that one day they would go to Laugh Tale together.
Buggy became Yonko.
Shanks declared he's going for the One Piece.
Shanks proposes Buggy for them to ally and go together as promised.
Then we get SHP+grand fleet vs RHP+Buggy pirates (and all buggy minions he recruited from impel+his time as shichibukai).

Luffy vs Shanks
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Beckmann.
It will lead to the greatest toxic fiesta ever with the shanks vs mihawk fandom war fusing itself with the M3 fandom war in a battle for headcanon supremacy.

And, to top it all, we'll get God Usopp vs Yonko Buggy instead of him fighting Yasopp, so Usopp is gonna get credit for soloing a Yonko himself.
Can you see it as well?
The hellish glorious shit show?
:finally:

Since i love Buggy and Mihawk

Mihawk joining is gonna be so good for me lol

especially if Mihawk joining is what made him into a Yonkou

if the crew really is

Buggy, Mihawk, Crocodile and Weevil

this crew is the best pirate crew lmao

I would join too

Status
Not open for further replies.