Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol cope

This isn't a Win for Mihawk

Being under a meme pirate is a L
It means Oda doesn't respect Mihawk nor WSS
But he does respect said meme pirate enough to turn him into an Emperor of the sea equal to your beloved Rox duo, so how does this make sense ?

Buggy is one of Oda's absolute favs, he loves him more than any Yonkou or Admiral that isn't Shanks.

he wont be under anyone
he wont be ordered around
he will be an allied pirate

the real muscle of the group
and buggy has a ton of decent fodder.
Who says he won't be ordered?

Lol unless you're a yonko, you follow a Yonko orders !

He's under Buggy protection and authority
Doffy was under Kaido while being under WG for protection

Ally or underling , You are still under a Yonko unless you are also a yonko

I guess Rakuyo isn't under Wb anymore coz he's an ally, he can't be ordered lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Mihawk joining Buggy makes 100% sense imo

he doesn't enjoy fighting weaklings all the time, so if a bunch of shitty marines keep coming at him all day, it would ge tiring

by joining Buggy and turning him into a Yonkou, Mihawk can just chill and only fight if they send actual threats, like an Admiral

so it's a win win for Mihawk

he gets to chill against the shitty enemies

and he also gets marines attention to send Admirals after that Yonkou crew
Tbh I thought of a potential ongoing gag where Mihawk is still confused and maybe bitter on why he couldn't cut Buggy at Marineford and he spends the whole time trying to cut Buggy, much to Buggy's annoyance and thus making Buggy his "target practice/sparring partner" unintentionally lmao.

Jozu and Vista have vanished completely post TS and I'm hoping they're gonna show up somehow too, maybe they could have ended up joining Buggy for some reason or idk. I just want to see them again as well as actually see Scopper and Vegapunk but it feels like we're never going to at this rate.

Also waiting for Crocodile and Enel to actually return to the story, for Urouge to actually get screentime and an arc etc. I fear he's gonna be like the Hawkins and Apoo of Blackbeard's crew, assuming he joined BB ofc.

I think Mihawk joining Buggy could make a hilariously ironic parallel to Shanks relationship with both of them? Both of them were closely associated with Shanks and Buggy may have been a "rival" to Shanks in a way during their Rocks pirates day and after they both went their seperate ways after Roger died too?

Oda might just be doing this to give Buggy and Mihawk a chance to show up and unite with Shanks too, purposely associating them this way for convenience?
Assuming this Buggy Mihawk shit is true ofc.

he wont be under anyone
he wont be ordered around
he will be an allied pirate

the real muscle of the group
and buggy has a ton of decent fodder.
fodder nonetheless.. they are just notorious and from the looks of it not even remotely enough to comprise a Yonko crew .. but that alone made him a Warlord.. i doubt he has a feat under his belt even tho it is Likely he may have done something but even with that he's just a Strong individual with fodder around him.

Remember how Cp0 emphasized the importance of executives.. Buggy to our knowledge has none but him having the addressed line up will certify his Yonko stature..

Bro recruiting Mihawk is much more significant than having Aokiji under you imo.. if Buggy managed that is one hell of a feat regardless of the means which i doubt include force

Who says he won't be ordered?

Lol unless you're a yonko, you follow a Yonko orders !

He's under Buggy protection and authority
Doffy was under Kaido while being under WG for protection

Ally or underling , You are still under a Yonko unless you are also a yonko

I guess Rakuyo isn't under Wb anymore coz he's an ally, he can't be ordered lol
cool story mate

Status
Not open for further replies.