Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO i think the United States should just stay out of it. Anything the U.S gets into usually always ends up bad for the country. Taiwan is like my number 1 vacation spot and if the U.S provokes another war I am going to get pissed. Taiwan has Tibet, Vietnam, and other allies that don't like China's expansion so Taiwan should be working with them instead of the U.S. Also, it is up to the Taiwanese people to decide if they want U.S. provoking wars on their behave. I think KiwiPom the mod is Taiwanese.
I’m pretty sure Taiwan wants the U.S help considering they’re always begging the U.S to recognize them as a country

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
IMO i think the United States should just stay out of it. Anything the U.S gets into usually always ends up bad for the country. Taiwan is like my number 1 vacation spot and if the U.S provokes another war I am going to get pissed. Taiwan has Tibet, Vietnam, and other allies that don't like China's expansion so Taiwan should be working with them instead of the U.S. Also, it is up to the Taiwanese people to decide if they want U.S. provoking wars on their behave. I think KiwiPom the mod is Taiwanese.
It’s literally doing the bare minimum of recognizing Taiwan as a state of its own that’s causing China a fit.

They’re nothing alike.

The US has every right to go to Taiwan—China in its bid to say Taiwan is Chinese is trying to block that but has no authority to do so and bloviating over cut diplomatic ties if she visits.
Oh, and also making military maneuvers in the sea before Taiwan.
Right.
China has no interest in invading Taiwan 🤡🤡🤡

Нет! Перед войной русские сделали последнее предложение американцам, но им была нужна эта война, и наше марионеточное правительство пошло ва-банк, а сейчас столько погибших.
Россиянам снова захотелось выглядеть неудачниками, как они выглядят, еще немного и не будет такой страны

Status
Not open for further replies.