Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Taiwan literally begs for the U.S help

USbad meme is braindead
There are protests in Brazil with people asking for "help" for the US.
So?

Doesn't mean shit.
You think geopolitics are a nice thing? With brave heroes and innocent victims being saved? Fuck this. It's a game of interests.
China and Taiwan have a situation that goes far beyond "hurr durr X hurts Y".
The reason the US decided to give two fucks about Taiwan, despite officially only maintaining some diplomatic relations with it, is because China is set to surpass the US in economical power by the end of this decade.
Why would they want that?
Creating tension and "making china invade taiwan" is just their way of trying to play "nice guy" later on and trying to force economical blockades against China like they did with Russia.
In the end, all the countries that maintain economical accords with China will get butt fucked.
Considering that China today is Brazil's top economical partner, shit would be disastrous here, on a situation that is ALREADY fucked up, thanks to the current gov.
Now tell me, why would I want that?
China and Taiwan have conflicts, but also have a lot of approximation efforts for a G-R-A-D-U-A-L incorporation over time.
"bu-bu-but protesters get rekt by gov police"
Yes.
Know where else it happens? Everywhere.
The biggest "argument" for Taiwan's independency, is the completely void and abstract concept of "hurr durr freedom".
If that's a big problem for you, how about asking the US to give back its entire southwest region back to Mexico?
Geopolitics are not "wano country ruled by big baddie that needs a good ol' spank in the butt".

After the chaos the nazi eastern empire called "japan" caused not only in China, but also in Korea, I think the region can very well deal with their problems without the "omg let me give you democracy and freedom by nuking you into oblivion" US meddling.
Especially when, in the end, it's all about US trying to maintain their "title" as the world's strongest Economy.

Did you ignore the latter half of my comment? Almost every sovereign country around Russia wants to join, do they not get to decide as well?
Politicians of those nations saying I want to join NATO is not the same thing as the people saying I want to join NATO. You are having a hard time differentiating between politicians rhetoric and the citizens of that country. Like I said before Taiwanese people polling says they want the status quo, thus that means no U.S interference. And Ukraine citizens didn't want to join NATO at the expense of war.

There are protests in Brazil with people asking for "help" for the US.
So?

Doesn't mean shit.
You think geopolitics are a nice thing? With brave heroes and innocent victims being saved? Fuck this. It's a game of interests.
China and Taiwan have a situation that goes far beyond "hurr durr X hurts Y".
The reason the US decided to give two fucks about Taiwan, despite officially only maintaining some diplomatic relations with it, is because China is set to surpass the US in economical power by the end of this decade.
Why would they want that?
Creating tension and "making china invade taiwan" is just their way of trying to play "nice guy" later on and trying to force economical blockades against China like they did with Russia.
In the end, all the countries that maintain economical accords with China will get butt fucked.
Considering that China today is Brazil's top economical partner, shit would be disastrous here, on a situation that is ALREADY fucked up, thanks to the current gov.
Now tell me, why would I want that?
China and Taiwan have conflicts, but also have a lot of approximation efforts for a G-R-A-D-U-A-L incorporation over time.
"bu-bu-but protesters get rekt by gov police"
Yes.
Know where else it happens? Everywhere.
The biggest "argument" for Taiwan's independency, is the completely void and abstract concept of "hurr durr freedom".
If that's a big problem for you, how about asking the US to give back its entire southwest region back to Mexico?
Geopolitics are not "wano country ruled by big baddie that needs a good ol' spank in the butt".

After the chaos the nazi eastern empire called "japan" caused not only in China, but also in Korea, I think the region can very well deal with their problems without the "omg let me give you democracy and freedom by nuking you into oblivion" US meddling.
Especially when, in the end, it's all about US trying to maintain their "title" as the world's strongest Economy.
Nice fanfic

Politicians of those nations saying I want to join NATO is not the same thing as the people saying I want to join NATO. You are having a hard time differentiating between politicians rhetoric and the citizens of that country. Like I said before Taiwanese people polling says they want the status quo, thus that means no U.S interference. And Ukraine citizens didn't want to join NATO at the expense of war.
Ok, show me a poll of an Eastern European country that disagrees with the government stance towards NATO.
Pretty sure NATO is overwhelmingly popular in Europe.

usa literally came from nothing, where were they a hundred years ago, 200 years ago?
USA became big because of global wars. That's what they need to sustain their "greatness".

Take that away and they'll regress to a bunch of overweight gun nuts who can't spell their own language.
Not true, most Americans are good at heart, and not everything they have is due to wars, that's a bit too much. But people who advocate for war because of their empire should die.

Status
Not open for further replies.